Holy Cow YYE!!!!

(Mark) #1

My friend introduced me to Alexa.org and I looked up yoyoexpert! We are 218,367th in the world!!! Hooray everyone!!!

Addition: It is a high rank.

Awesome!

Finally, we get a chance to take over the web!

(Mark) #3

I know!!! hahaha!

Not really…

Goggle is gonna beat us. :stuck_out_tongue: :’(

And so is google. :stuck_out_tongue:

(JonasK) #7

But in all seriousness, Google will take over the World. Google, G-Mail, Chrome and I’ve heard rumors that they are going to make an OS.

They are going to take over the World, you can’t deny the power of Google.

I can hack any site I want to. No, I won’t do it here. Mabye Google…

(JonasK) #9

No matter what problem you’re going to cause them, they’ll fix it fast.

(Mark) #10

We can at least beat all the other online yoyostores!

Google’s gonna take over earth and rename it Google Earth. :stuck_out_tongue:

(JM) #12

It’s not a rumor, they are working on it.  They are sticking to netbook applications at the moment.

Oh, and uh… open source FTW!

But google is not developing amazing PC games. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but they seem to have some knowledge about the world nobody else does. They said it “will just work” and they plan on having it do automatic updates without the owner even knowing? Also, they plan on having web pages load instantly? Isn’t that how they are now anyways? I guess I won’t like it but then again I’ve never liked google. Yahoo FTW.

Hey, it’s on Google search, Yahoo! search, Verizon search, Comcast search, Charter search, heck, even our school’s computers!

Wait, I wonder how far back Alexa.org is on that list :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah that’s great for us.

(JM) #17

Google is…well just Google.  They are the single most innovative company I have seen in a long time.  The way their employees work is just amazing and their method just works!  As far as the auto-updates go, dont forget that this is all open source.  It’s almost impossible to sustain malware and viruses on programs that completely release their code.

Google has been my favorite site for a long time, and I don’t plan on changing that.

I love gogle, I never really liked Yahoo though.

I like google image search.

Back on topic:

There are many sites in the world and to be that high is to be an honor!

(empirestrings) #20

money don’t make the world go around google does