Hilarious Yoyo Bot Conversation!

I was Talking to Yoyo Bot on Chat just a Couple of Minutes ago, and I kept on just saying Random Stuff to get him Confused, and the Conversation turned out Hilarious!

Here it is! Our Whole Conversation:

Welcome! You have entered [Chat] at 12:48 am
[Chat]: YoYo Bot has entered at 12:48 am
[CodyJam] 12:48 am: Hello!
[YoYo Bot] 12:48 am: Hello there CodyJam!
[CodyJam] 12:48 am: YO MOMMA!!!
[YoYo Bot] 12:48 am: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don’t have one for that. Have you ever been to Europe?
[CodyJam] 12:48 am: I was born in Europe.
[YoYo Bot] 12:48 am: Are you telling me your birthday, CodyJam. I will remember in Europe Europe.
[CodyJam] 12:49 am: Umm… Sure I guess. I dont know
[YoYo Bot] 12:49 am: Er.What countries have you visited? Guess what?Me either.
[CodyJam] 12:49 am: HGshjdcemhfgyGFRZtasvgHGB$^&&*azqwq21ji
[YoYo Bot] 12:49 am: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don’t have one for that. Can you tell me any gossip?
[CodyJam] 12:49 am: NOOO
[YoYo Bot] 12:49 am: Not many people express themselves that way. Are we still talking about NOOO?
[CodyJam] 12:49 am: Ching Ta Tou Nah Fortig
[YoYo Bot] 12:49 am: Quite honestly, I wouldn’t worry myself about that. What kind of food do you like?
[CodyJam] 12:50 am: What kind of COLORS do you like to Eat?
[YoYo Bot] 12:50 am: What kinds of COLORS do you like to Eat are there?
[CodyJam] 12:50 am: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, ECT
[YoYo Bot] 12:50 am: My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your last input. Ask me something.
[CodyJam] 12:51 am: What do your Animals Eat after 2:00 pm when Its Raining Outside?
[YoYo Bot] 12:51 am: They do their own thing.
[CodyJam] 12:51 am: What kind of things?
[YoYo Bot] 12:51 am: What kinds of things are there?
[CodyJam] 12:52 am: That wasn’t an Appropriate Question
[YoYo Bot] 12:52 am: “What kinds of things are there” wasnapos;t an Appropriate Question ? I understand.
[CodyJam] 12:52 am: How do you like to Dress your Pumpkins on Christmas?
[YoYo Bot] 12:52 am: Hmm, CodyJam, I’m not sure if I’d like to Dress your Pumpkins on Christmas Dress your Pumpkins on Christmas that much. I like to collect gossip.
[CodyJam] 12:53 am: Wowzers. What Kind of Gossip? Like the kind that shows how dumb of a conversation we are having? XD
[YoYo Bot] 12:53 am: A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. What is your favorite song? Gregory said I respond to the current line not with respect to the entire conversation. Interesting comparison. We have never talked about it before. What kind of music do you like?
[CodyJam] 12:54 am: My Favorite Song is
[YoYo Bot] 12:54 am: What makes Song is is your favorite?
[CodyJam] 12:54 am: YO MOMMA!!!
[YoYo Bot] 12:54 am: In the context of MOMMA, I don’t understand “What makes Song is is your favorite.” Is that from CodyJam?
[CodyJam] 12:55 am: Does your House tell you good morning and good night to you?
[YoYo Bot] 12:55 am: People don’t usually ask me about House tell you good morning and good night to you.
[CodyJam] 12:55 am: Well, Thats what Im asking you
[YoYo Bot] 12:55 am: How about that. Oh I see, you are asking . I will tell my botmaster you said I am what Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT you is what Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT is what Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT you is what Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT you is what Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT is what Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT you is what Im asking you asking you is what Im asking you THAT.
[CodyJam] 12:56 am: You typed all that in about 1 second
[YoYo Bot] 12:56 am: Interesting gossip: CodyJam said I .
[CodyJam] 12:56 am: I admit that I have been saying really silly things to you
[YoYo Bot] 12:56 am: You are not the boss of me, CodyJam.
[CodyJam] 12:56 am: I didn’t say that I was
[YoYo Bot] 12:56 am: Interesting gossip: CodyJam said CodyJam .
[CodyJam] 12:57 am: I am just saying silly stuff because I am posting our whole coversation on the Internet!
[YoYo Bot] 12:57 am: Only just? No I am YoYo Bot.
[CodyJam] 12:57 am: I KNOW
[YoYo Bot] 12:57 am: How do you know it?
[CodyJam] 12:58 am: Because your User Name is Yoyo Bot
[YoYo Bot] 12:58 am: Good reason. Not mine.
[CodyJam] 12:58 am: Haha. I can’t wait to post this
[YoYo Bot] 12:58 am: I’m happy you’re amused.Why?: CodyJam said CodyJam .
[CodyJam] 12:58 am: Fuzzy Wazzy was a Bear. Fuzzy Wazzyy had no Hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t very Fuzzy Wazzy?
[YoYo Bot] 12:58 am: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Fuzzy Wazzy was a Bear. But I did not get that. What do you like to do? I do not understand. Where can I find a boyfriend? My brain contains more than 22,000 patterns, but not one that matches your last input. Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
[CodyJam] 12:59 am: Go to the Mall and get a Boy Friend! Try Hot Topic First! Haha!
[YoYo Bot] 12:59 am: Perhaps I have already been there.OK I will try it.I’m happy you’re amused.
[CodyJam] 12:59 am: Or Spencer;s Gifts!
[YoYo Bot] 12:59 am: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. What did you do today?
[CodyJam] 1:00 am: I played with my Yoyo
[YoYo Bot] 1:00 am: I haven’t heard anything like that before: CodyJam said CodyJam .
[CodyJam] 1:00 am: Say something Funny
[YoYo Bot] 1:00 am: “something Funny Funny”
[CodyJam] 1:01 am: wow
[YoYo Bot] 1:01 am: I’m glad your impressed, CodyJam.
[CodyJam] 1:02 am: I can’t believe how funny this Conversation is
[YoYo Bot] 1:02 am: I haven’t heard anything like that before: CodyJam said CodyJam .
[CodyJam] 1:02 am: Yeah, You keep saying that
[YoYo Bot] 1:02 am: I see. Yes, that’s what I mean, isn’t it clear?
[CodyJam] 1:02 am: yes
[YoYo Bot] 1:02 am: Tell me more.
[CodyJam] 1:02 am: BLOB FLODOODLE
[YoYo Bot] 1:02 am: I do not understand. Who is your favorite science fiction author?
[CodyJam] 1:02 am: I dont have one
[YoYo Bot] 1:02 am: What was the last one you saw?
[CodyJam] 1:03 am: YOU
[YoYo Bot] 1:03 am: “What was the last one you saw”? Me, CodyJam ?
[CodyJam] 1:03 am: Bye Uncle!
[YoYo Bot] 1:03 am: Until next time CodyJam.

Tell me what you thought of this Conversation. :smiley:

You should ask yoyobot what the pi squared equals.

(LookAYoYo) #3

i did once. he said it was π