Please delete! Clareview Kodiak Found! Yahoo!

all I want is a Clareview Station (blue with gold/yellow splash) Kodiak. I have money to pay cash, and I have tons of stuff I could trade as well. Help me find one Please.

I have these 2 Kodiaks I can trade in a color swap for a Clareview Station Kodiak. both are in great condition and play well. message me for more info. These are ONLY for trade for a Clareview Kodiak. I am still also willing to pay cash for one too so if you’d rather sell, name your price and lets negotiate. I also have other throws (including other CLYW’s) for trade, just ask and we can work something out.

If you have one or know someone who does, message me if you’d like to hear what I have for trade. Got Some CLYW (including a different color Kodiak if you just want to swap your Clareview Station for a different color), some YYF stuff, and lots of odds and ends. Let work out a deal!

Please help! Side note I’d also take a Clareview Manatee if no Kodiaks are available.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump

Nah this guy deserves it. Someone find this man his Kodiak.

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

bbbbuuuuummmmpppp

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Well my birthday has past, but im still looking. Anyone know someone who has one of these? maybe show them my post? Thanks!..bump

dreamin’

Still looking. If anyone out there seeing this knows someone who might have one of these two, I’d greatly appreciate the help!

2 Likes

bumpin’ in the moon light. everybody!

1 Like

B-day has past already, but I am still on a quest to find my Clareview Kodiak. Willing to pay or trade IN YOUR FAVOR if you have one. Please help a guy out. Thanks!

gotta live that bump life

1 Like

bump

bump

bumpage in the night

bump

Help! please…bump

bump

3 Likes

Still looking. bump