Please delete! Clareview Kodiak Found! Yahoo!

bump

1 Like

bumpin

bumper

1 Like

If I only had a bump

bump it up!

bump

1 Like

bump

bump

bumpin

1 Like

And I will bump and bump and bump again

bumps

let the bumps keep bumpinā€™

There are 2 b-grade Kodiakā€™s currently on the bst

1 Like

Found some right here.

Wrong color unfortunately

Bumpin. got a few replies since last bump. I appreciate the help but Iā€™m only looking for a Clareview Station Kodiak (or Manatee). So while I appreciate and am grateful for the people pointing out other Kodiaks below or in my dmā€™s, thatā€™s not what Iā€™m looking for at the moment. (I actually own 2 Kodiaks in other colors, so I donā€™t need another besides the Clareview Station I am looking for). But again thank you all the same for the assists!

bump

bump

I suggest strongly to find a few nice Kodiaks and look for color trade. Since you had no success so far in straight up buying, probably it is time to change tactics.

2 Likes

I appreciate the input, but my OP literally says ā€œmessage me if youā€™d like to hear what I have for trade. Got Some CLYW (including a different color Kodiak if you just want to swap your Clareview Station for a different color)ā€. I suppose I could post a picture of the 2 Kodiaks I already own and could trade for the Clareview Station one I want, but Iā€™ve been offering a Kodiak for Kodiak trade since the beginning. I think the real problem is anyone with a Clareview Kodiak either hasnā€™t seen my post or is unwilling to let it go periodā€¦ But I still hold on to hope and will keep bumping.

2 Likes