Happy Early Birthday!

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #1

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDRE! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday.

Andre’s birthday is on Friday March 6th. Wish him a happy birthday, and thank him for everything he’s done for the Yo-Yo community!

Have a wonderful time on the 6th Andre! :smiley:

~Steven

happy early birthday Andre! thanks for making yoyoexpert to begin with and amking it fun for lost of yoers all over the world.

We’ve already had a thread like this…

Seriously, just post it on his birthday. Its like posting on December 10th, then going - Happy Birthday Jesus!

Have Fun Wishing Birthdays to people when its not their b-day :stuck_out_tongue:

~Samad

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #4

I had too. I might not be here on his birthday. I might be leaving for vacation, and there’s nothing wrong saying happy early birthday. It’s not ilegal. I said Happy EARLY Birthday.

~Steven

(Connor) #5

Happ Birthday! Thanks for everything you have done for the yoyo community and everyone in it. Your one of the nicest if not the nicest YoYo people I have ever met. I know some of us wouldnt be where we are now if it weren’t for you, so I think we all should give some massive thanks to you!

Happy Birthday,
Connor

connor, you sound like you’re talking to steve lol XD (No offence steve XD)

But still, happy 4 days early bday!

(Connor) #7

How? ???

lol because you didn’t mention andre’s name in your entire post. The only “You” around is steven XD

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #9

We all ment it was for Andre. Oh well, it was a mistake. Just edit it and your good to go! ;D

~Steven

Woooooooooo

How old is he going to be

24 lol

I can’t believe he’s only like 2 years older than my sister…Or one year, actually.

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #13

Serously? Wow. Andre is really young. That’s what i think. Keep doing what your doing Andre! ;D

~Steven

Yes, finally, happy birthday for real André.