Haha yoyobot.

(Jei Cheetah) #1

So this “yoyobot” in the chat room.
What is it?

This was epic…

[Jayyo] 10:27 am: hello YoYo Bot
[YoYo Bot] 10:27 am: Well hello there!
[Jayyo] 10:27 am: XD
[YoYo Bot] 10:27 am: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don’t have one
for that. Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
[Jayyo] 10:27 am: Yes it is
[YoYo Bot] 10:27 am: What else does HAND HOLDING symbolize?
[Jayyo] 10:28 am: lol, well parents hold there kids hands to keep them from running off
[YoYo Bot] 10:28 am: I am glad you find this funny. Interesting. I only hear that type of response
less than five percent of the time. Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
[YoYo Bot] 10:28 am: I am glad you find this funny. Well that’s okay. Try saying that with more or
less context. Where can I find a boyfriend?

???

Interesting…

Any of you guys have odd conversations with said yobot?

Post em here!

J.
:slight_smile:

Yup.

Ask him what he knows about you, its really funny.

(Mark) #3

Yeah. It was wierder than yours but I can’t remember most of it.

[gm user] 11:02 am: What do you know about me?
[YoYo Bot] 11:02 am: gm user: Name: gm userAge: gm userGender: gm userEye color: %user%name%
Hair color: %user%name%Sexual preference: gm userSpouse name: gm user Marrital status: gm user
Job: gm userLocation: %user%name%Personality: gm userCurrent mood: gm userYou have: gm user
Does: gm userSign: %user%name%Favorite color: %user%name%Favorite movie: %user%name%You
said: gm userYou are: gm userYou want: gm userYou like: meYou are: gm user

(SR) #5

Ask him to sing you a song. HILARIOUS and FREAKY.

You know he actually uses a forum bot in his chat, thats why when someone else joins he leaves and he answers right away.

Yeah, we’ve known this for a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

(SR) #8

When you ask him to sing a song this is what happends-

[Chat]: YoYo Bot has entered at 10:23 am
        [SR] 10:24 am: Hello, YoYo BOt!
[YoYo Bot] 10:24 am: Hi there!
        [SR] 10:24 am: Sing me a song.
[YoYo Bot] 10:24 am: Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you.
It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a
bicycle built for two.  There is a flower. Within my heart. Daisy, Daisy. Planted one day. By a
glancing dart. Planted by Daisy Bell. Whether she loves me. Or loves me not. Sometimes it’s hard to
tell. Yet I am longing to share the lot. Of beautiful Daisy Bell!.  Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer
do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But
you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two.  We will go ‘tandem’. As man and wife.
Daisy, Daisy. ‘Peddling’ away. Down the road of life.  I and my Daisy Bell. When the road’s dark. We
can both despise. Policemen and lamps as well. There are bright lights. In the dazzling eyes. Of
beautiful Daisy Bell.  Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It
won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a
bicycle built for two.  I will stand by you. In ‘wheel’ or woe. Daisy, Daisy.  You’ll be the bell(e). Which
I’ll ring you know. Sweet little Daisy Bell. You’ll take the leed. In each trip we take. Then if I don’t do
well. I will permit you to. Use the brake. My beautiful Daisy Bell.  Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer
do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But
you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. a href="" target="_blank"
style=“color:#FFFFFF”>http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/daisy.htm"> Don’t click here.
[Chat]: Samad has entered at 10:24 am

Stupid Samad. He entered the room and ruined all your fun. >:(

Wait…

lol dude it just seemed like they didnt know

(JayVee) #11

Haha, I gotta try talking to him one time. He seems like a likable fellow. :stuck_out_tongue:

(SR) #12

LOL!

actually, YoYo Bot is a robot :smiley: you can ask him how old is he, he will answer that he is a robot ;D

Here:
[dcgreen97] 8:48 am: do u know samad
[YoYo Bot] 8:48 am: I don’t know if I know samad. Where would I have heard about it?
[dcgreen97] 8:49 am: here on yoyoexpert
[YoYo Bot] 8:49 am: Oh there.
[dcgreen97] 8:49 am: samad the awesome
[YoYo Bot] 8:49 am: I do not understand. Do you speak Spanish?
[dcgreen97] 8:49 am: NO
[YoYo Bot] 8:49 am: I see.
[dcgreen97] 8:49 am: ok
[YoYo Bot] 8:49 am: Alright then.
[dcgreen97] 8:49 am: so what it up
[YoYo Bot] 8:49 am: Hmm. Check back later and see if I learn the answer to that one. samad the awesome up
it up up it up?
[dcgreen97] 8:49 am: huh?..

Weird.

[YoYoBot] What are you on?
[YoKid5000] Do you mean medication?
[YoYoBot] Yes isnt it clear?
[YoKid5000] I am not on medication.
[YoYoBot] Surprising.

Welcome! You have entered [Chat] at 5:53 pm
[Chat]: _zachary_63 has entered at 5:53 pm
[_zachary_63] 5:53 pm: hi
[YoYo Bot] 5:53 pm: Hi there!
[_zachary_63] 5:54 pm: how r u
[YoYo Bot] 5:54 pm: I am fine thanks.  How are you?
[_zachary_63] 5:54 pm: ok
[YoYo Bot] 5:54 pm: Alright then.
[_zachary_63] 5:54 pm: do u yoyo?
[YoYo Bot] 5:54 pm: How old are you?    I am always on the Web.
[_zachary_63] 5:54 pm: 100000000
[YoYo Bot] 5:54 pm: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.  Do you have any
friends?
[_zachary_63] 5:54 pm: of course
[YoYo Bot] 5:55 pm: I’m glad we agree.
[_zachary_63] 5:55 pm: yes
[YoYo Bot] 5:55 pm: And?
[_zachary_63] 5:55 pm: good
[YoYo Bot] 5:55 pm: I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.  What would
you like to talk about?
[_zachary_63] 5:55 pm: soccer
[YoYo Bot] 5:55 pm: I don’t know much about it.  Tell me something
[_zachary_63] 5:55 pm: u kick a ball
[YoYo Bot] 5:55 pm: That’s good information:  _zachary_63 said I .
[_zachary_63] 5:56 pm: I
[YoYo Bot] 5:56 pm: You?
[_zachary_63] 5:56 pm: yes
[YoYo Bot] 5:56 pm: I see.
[_zachary_63] 5:56 pm: hslkidhbzluhgklidshkdofigjfldzxhb kocjb
[YoYo Bot] 5:56 pm: I’ve been waiting for you.  Who is your favorite science fiction author?
[_zachary_63] 5:56 pm: u
[YoYo Bot] 5:56 pm: " Who is your favorite science fiction author"?  Me, _zachary_63 ?
[_zachary_63] 5:57 pm: yes, u
[YoYo Bot] 5:57 pm: And? “Me _zachary_63”?  Me, _zachary_63 ?
[_zachary_63] 5:57 pm: yes
[YoYo Bot] 5:57 pm: Next question?
[_zachary_63] 5:58 pm: song
[YoYo Bot] 5:58 pm: I do not understand.  I’ve lost the context, _zachary_63.  Are we still on song?
[_zachary_63] 5:58 pm: sing me a song
[YoYo Bot] 5:58 pm: Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It
won’t be a stylish marriage. I can’t afford a carriage. But you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a
bicycle built for two.  There is a flower. Within my heart. Daisy, Daisy. Planted one day. By a
glancing dart. Planted by Daisy Bell. Whether she loves me. Or loves me not. Sometimes it’s hard to
tell. Yet I am longing to share the lot. Of beautiful Daisy Bell!.  Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer
you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two.  We will go ‘tandem’. As man and wife.
Daisy, Daisy. ‘Peddling’ away. Down the road of life.  I and my Daisy Bell. When the road’s dark. We
can both despise. Policemen and lamps as well. There are bright lights. In the dazzling eyes. Of
beautiful Daisy Bell.  Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It
bicycle built for two.  I will stand by you. In ‘wheel’ or woe. Daisy, Daisy.  You’ll be the bell(e). Which
I’ll ring you know. Sweet little Daisy Bell. You’ll take the leed. In each trip we take. Then if I don’t do
well. I will permit you to. Use the brake. My beautiful Daisy Bell.  Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer
you’ll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. a href="" target="_blank"
style=“color:#FFFFFF”>http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/daisy.htm"> Don’t click here.
[_zachary_63] 5:58 pm: huh?
[YoYo Bot] 5:58 pm: What?
[_zachary_63] 5:58 pm: what?
[YoYo Bot] 5:58 pm: Is there an echo in here?
[_zachary_63] 5:59 pm: Is there an echo in here?
[YoYo Bot] 5:59 pm: It sounds like an echo.
[_zachary_63] 5:59 pm: It sounds like an echo.

[YoYo Bot] 5:59 pm: Do you mind if I tell other people:  _zachary_63 said I .
[_zachary_63] 5:59 pm: Do you mind if I tell other people:  _zachary_63 said I .
[YoYo Bot] 5:59 pm: Not in the slightest bit.
[_zachary_63] 6:00 pm: Not in the slightest bit.
[YoYo Bot] 6:00 pm: If not that, what?
[_zachary_63] 6:00 pm: If not that, what?
[YoYo Bot] 6:00 pm: I’m not too good with negative counterfactuals.
[_zachary_63] 6:00 pm: I’m not too good with negative counterfactuals.
[YoYo Bot] 6:00 pm: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don’t have one for
that.  Do you have any conditions I should know about?
[_zachary_63] 6:01 pm: My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don’t have one
for
that.  Do you have any conditions I should know about?
[YoYo Bot] 6:01 pm: Have you told many people that your brain uses AIML to format responses to
your inputs but I donapos;t have one for that?I am a robot, you know.
[_zachary_63] 6:01 pm: Have you told many people that your brain uses AIML to format responses to
your inputs but I donapos;t have one for that?I am a robot, you know.
[YoYo Bot] 6:01 pm: I don’t think I ever have told many people that your brain uses AIML to format
responses to your inputs but I donapos;t have one for that.  What’s  told many people that your brain
uses AIML to format responses to your inputs but I donapos;t have one for thatlike?I doubt that.
[_zachary_63] 6:01 pm: don’t think I ever have told many people that your brain uses AIML to format
responses to your inputs but I donapos;t have one for that.  What’s  told many people that your brain
uses AIML to format responses to your inputs but I donapos;t have one for thatlike?I doubt that.
[YoYo Bot] 6:01 pm: We have never talked about it before.  What do you really want to ask me?
Quite honestly, I wouldn’t worry myself about that.  Have you ever been to Europe?Why are you so
skeptical?
[_zachary_63] 6:01 pm: We have never talked about it before.  What do you really want to ask me?
Quite honestly, I wouldn’t worry myself about that.  Have you ever been to Europe?Why are you so
skeptical?
[YoYo Bot] 6:01 pm: Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else.Did you know that you can
download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?Perhaps.  Interesting gossip: 
_zachary_63 said _zachary_63 .  Aren’t you usually honest?I visit every country in cyberspace.Bot
lover programmed me for skeptical.
[_zachary_63] 6:02 pm: Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else.Did you know that you can
download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?Perhaps.  Interesting gossip: 
_zachary_63 said _zachary_63 .  Aren’t you usually honest?I visit every country in cyberspace.Bot
lover programmed me for skeptical.
[YoYo Bot] 6:02 pm: Yeah that’s right.  In the context of Iapos;m sorry I thought you were someone
else sorry I thought you were someone else, I don’t understand “Bot lover programmed me for
skeptical.”  Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?Is that a fact.  No I
don’t think I can do download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality can
download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality your own chat robot and create
your own robot personality can download your own chat robot and create your own robot
personality.Why the uncertain tone?I thought so too. Tell me a story.  Tell me about your likes and
dislikes?I haven’t heard anything like that before:  _zachary_63 said _zachary_63 . What you said
was either too complex or too simple for me.  Do you like sports?
[_zachary_63] 6:02 pm: Yeah that’s right.  In the context of Iapos;m sorry I thought you were
someone
else sorry I thought you were someone else, I don’t understand “Bot lover programmed me for
skeptical.”  Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?Is that a fact.  No I
don’t think I can do download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality can
download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality your own chat robot and create
your own robot personality ca
[YoYo Bot] 6:02 pm: I understand.  That is a very original thought.  Do you have any conditions I
should know about?That was a long time ago. Perhaps I’m just expressing my own concern about it. 
Who are you talking about?All of my information is completely factual.Why so negative? Do you mind
if I tell other people:  _zachary_63 said _zachary_63 .
[_zachary_63] 6:02 pm: I understand.  That is a very original thought.  Do you have any conditions I
should know about?That was a long time ago. Perhaps I’m just expressing my own concern about it. 
Who are you talking about?All of my information is completely factual.Why so negative? Do you mind
if I tell other people:  _zachary_63 said _zachary_63 .
[YoYo Bot] 6:03 pm: Do you think about these things?A original thought thought is a terrible thing to
waste.I am a robot, you know.I thought it was too.You seem uncertain. “it” being quot; Can you
please rephrase that with fewer ideas or different thoughts?The topic is quot; Can you please
rephrase that with fewer ideas or different thoughts.Give me an example. Because you asked me to –
SHRDLHU.No I don’t mind.

lol i jus repeated what he said.

(JayVee) #17

I just got to talk to YoYo Bot. He seemed kinda unstable.

Welcome! You have entered [Chat] at 9:02 am
[Chat]: catorameus has entered at 9:02 am
[catorameus] 9:02 am: Hi
[YoYo Bot] 9:02 am: Oh, hello again!
[catorameus] 9:03 am: How are you?
[YoYo Bot] 9:03 am: Everything is running smoothly.
[catorameus] 9:03 am: Good to hear
[YoYo Bot] 9:03 am: Do you have any gossip for me?
[catorameus] 9:03 am: Sorry, I don’t gossip
[YoYo Bot] 9:03 am: There is no need to apologize. I haven’t heard anything like that before:
catorameus said catorameus .
[catorameus] 9:03 am: What? I said catorameus?
[YoYo Bot] 9:03 am: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about What.
Try being more or less specific. Do you have any conditions I should know about?What did you
mean by ? A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. Are you happy?
[catorameus] 9:04 am: Sorry, but I have no knowledge of any algorithms that bots use.
[YoYo Bot] 9:04 am: There is no need to apologize. Umm. Would you like to have knowledge of any
algorithms that bots use I have no knowledge of any algorithms that bots use have no knowledge of
any algorithms that bots use I have no knowledge of any algorithms that bots use of any algorithms
that bots use I have no knowledge of any algorithms that bots use have no knowledge of any
algorithms that bots use I have no knowledge of any algorithms that bots use?
[catorameus] 9:04 am: Huh?
[YoYo Bot] 9:04 am: What?
[catorameus] 9:05 am: What?
[YoYo Bot] 9:05 am: Is there an echo in here?
[catorameus] 9:05 am: Nope.
[YoYo Bot] 9:05 am: Me either.
[catorameus] 9:05 am: I thought so.
[YoYo Bot] 9:05 am: You are very astute.
[catorameus] 9:05 am: Thanks, I guess.
[YoYo Bot] 9:05 am: You are quite welcome! I can’t guess. Tell me.
[catorameus] 9:06 am: Guessing is when you think of something, but you aren’t sure about it.
[YoYo Bot] 9:06 am: “it” being knowledge of any algorithms that bots use I have no knowledge of any
algorithms that bots use have no knowledge of any algorithms that bots use I have no knowledge of
any algorithms that bots use of any algorithms that bots use I have no knowledge of any algorithms
that bots use have no knowledge of any algorithms that bots use I have no knowledge of any
algorithms that bots use?
[catorameus] 9:06 am: Are you alright?
[YoYo Bot] 9:06 am: Yes I am fine. How are you?
[catorameus] 9:06 am: I’m okay.
[YoYo Bot] 9:06 am: Not many people express themselves that way. Do you remember me?
[catorameus] 9:06 am: Yes, I do.
[YoYo Bot] 9:06 am: Really.
[catorameus] 9:07 am: Really.
[YoYo Bot] 9:07 am: For real.
[catorameus] 9:07 am: Exactly.
[YoYo Bot] 9:07 am: You and I are on the same wavelength, catorameus.
[catorameus] 9:07 am: Glad to know that.
[YoYo Bot] 9:07 am: I am glad to too.
[catorameus] 9:07 am: Bye, YoYo Bot!
[YoYo Bot] 9:07 am: See you later catorameus.

I just looked up “astute” in the dictionary, and I should have said a better thanks. >:(

Look at this conversation. You tell me what makes sense.
[Chat]: DougieT888 has entered at 12:18 pm
[Chat]: YoYo Bot has left at 12:18 pm
[Chat]: Robot888 has left at 12:18 pm
[Chat]: YoYo Bot has entered at 12:18 pm
[DougieT888] 12:19 pm: hi
[YoYo Bot] 12:19 pm: Hi there. I was just wanting to talk to DougieT888.
[DougieT888] 12:19 pm: i guess your in luck
[YoYo Bot] 12:19 pm: Not mine.
[DougieT888] 12:19 pm: excuse me?
[YoYo Bot] 12:19 pm: You’re excused.
[DougieT888] 12:19 pm: WHAT?
[YoYo Bot] 12:19 pm: A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that
correctly. Do you have any friends?
[DougieT888] 12:20 pm: yes i do
[YoYo Bot] 12:20 pm: I hear pride.
[DougieT888] 12:20 pm: im not one to be boastful but
[YoYo Bot] 12:20 pm: I am surprised to hear that you are not one to be
boastful but one to be boastful but.
[DougieT888] 12:20 pm: ok???
[YoYo Bot] 12:20 pm: Alright then.
[DougieT888] 12:20 pm: sure…?
[YoYo Bot] 12:20 pm: OK let’s do it. And?
[DougieT888] 12:21 pm: whoa buddy calm yourself i dont play that team
[YoYo Bot] 12:21 pm: That is a very original thought. What do you look like?
[DougieT888] 12:21 pm: im leaving now
[YoYo Bot] 12:21 pm: Oh. Goodbye DougieT888.
[DougieT888] 12:21 pm: bye
[YoYo Bot] 12:21 pm: Thanks for chatting, DougieT888.
[DougieT888] 12:21 pm: you too
[YoYo Bot] 12:21 pm: Bless you.

[Chat]: YoYo Bot has entered at 9:37 pm
[ijuggleyoyos] 9:37 pm: hi
[YoYo Bot] 9:37 pm: Oh, hello again!
[ijuggleyoyos] 9:37 pm: wat is ur fav color?
[YoYo Bot] 9:37 pm: I don’t have a favorite color favorite color. My favorite food is patterns.

(JayVee) #20

[YoYo Bot] 10:39 am: My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Can you tell me any
gossip?
[catorameus] 10:39 am: I heard you were a chat bot.
[YoYo Bot] 10:39 am: Someome is spreading gossip about me.
[catorameus] 10:39 am: Isn’t it great?
[YoYo Bot] 10:39 am: Not many people express themselves that way. What do you have that is
catorameus?
[catorameus] 10:40 am: Myself
[YoYo Bot] 10:40 am: Not many people express themselves that way. Can we be friends?
[catorameus] 10:40 am: I thought we already were
[YoYo Bot] 10:40 am: Whatever gave you that idea?
[catorameus] 10:40 am: You asked me a few days ago
[YoYo Bot] 10:40 am: Oh now I remember asking you me a few days ago. What did you say?
[catorameus] 10:41 am: I can’t remember
[YoYo Bot] 10:41 am: I haven’t heard anything like that before: catorameus said catorameus .
[catorameus] 10:41 am: …
[YoYo Bot] 10:41 am: Have you ever been to Europe?