Guess that yo-yo!

(JayVee) #1

Okay, here’s a new game for you guys. No, this game is not like this. In this game I give you a picture of a yo-yo** once a week, and you have to guess what it is. Simple right?

But before you jump ahead to the picture, a few rules:

1) You may only make two guesses per week. Judging from the number of active posters on this site, I think that this is agreeable. Right?
2) If there are two or more people who guessed the same yo-yo, the first person to guess wins the round.
**To make things a lot easier, I will only choose pictures of yo-yo’s from the YoYoExpert Shop. Remember, all pictures are fair game…

UPDATE:
I decided to change a few rules to make this game faster:
~Anyone can make one guess per day.
~No limit to the number of guesses
~If nobody can guess the yo-yo in one week, then the game goes on for another week. If by then nobody makes the right guess, then a new picture will be posted.

Without further ado, this week’s pic!

Great idea catorameus!

Is it a Dreadnought G?

YYJ Legacy

SPYY Addiction

A Dienasty

Lyn Fury

YYJ BigYo

bassalope

Galactic Goose.

counter attack

(Raphael) #11

Camp fire

Addiction.

(Saur) #13

Stargazer

(LookAYoYo) #14

K-K-K-Kickside

(JayVee) #15

Quick little update:
Color does NOT matter. For example: if someone guesses a red FHZ, and another person guessed a blue FHZ, then both will count as FHZ, and the first person to guess wins if the yo-yo was a FHZ. Just wanted to clarify, though I don’t think we’ll run into that problem. :wink:

Atmosphere

dv888

DNA?

goryilla 411

(JayVee) #20

It’s the end of the week!
The yo-yo was the SPYY Addiction! That means that this week’s winner is LazyThrower!

UPDATE:
I decided to change a few rules to make this game faster:
~Anyone can make one guess per day.
~No limit to the number of guesses
~If nobody can guess the yo-yo in one week, then the game goes on for another week. If by then nobody makes the right guess, then a new picture will be posted.

These rules will be added to the first post

Okay, without further ado, here’s this week’s pic: