Feedback for venom

I did a sale with @venom which was easy and fast. They paid quickly and communicated with me easily. He used did Paypal; and all went well. Prompt replies and very nice to deal with.

Cheers Frank.

3 Likes

Sold a few throws to Frank. He had excellent communication, paid quickly and is top notch! Thanks :+1:

4 Likes

Smooth buy. @venom
Great communication. Fast pay. Frank is solid.

2 Likes

Sold a banSShee, good communications and easy sale. @venom is a great customer

2 Likes

Frank and I traded some Titanium today! Thank you Frank for a great transaction!

@venom ! Thanks! Let me know if you need anything.

2 Likes

Sold Frank my FG Manatee, very easy and pleasant transaction!

3 Likes

Did a transaction with Frank and I’d highly recommend as a trader. Great communication and quick payment, 100% smooth

2 Likes

Had a great experience with @venom on 2021-06-18, they had great communication, shipped quickly, packaged securely, priced the item fairly, and were an all around joy to deal with. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Purchased an 888mmxx from Frank. Great communication, fast shipping, and the yoyo came as described. A+ transaction.

3 Likes

Purchased and received a yoyo, Bowl XL, from @venom recently. I wanted to make sure I made the time to leave a review, he’s a really solid guy! Everything was packaged with care and made it over safely, he included a few strings that I ended up being a really big fan of, and he was even kind enough to point me to where I could get more of them.

Definitely will be on the lookout for more opportunities to deal with Frank in the future, excellent experience!

3 Likes

Purchased a ToYo Silinus. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and most importantly the yoyo was in MINT condition. Thanks so much for the great deal!

2 Likes

Purchased Silenus from Frank. Great communication and quick to respond and he threw in some extra string and stickers and such. Quick shipping as well. Definitely recommended! Will purchase from Frank again in the future!

1 Like

Purchased a few yoyos from @venom , excellent communication and prices, yoyos arrived in perfect condition and he threw in a few extras as well :slight_smile: 10/10!

1 Like

Purchased a yoyo from Frank, was shipped quickly and securely, yoyo was as-described. Would recommend!

Sean

1 Like

I sold my A-RT Life to Frank. He is easy to deal with and communicate well, the experience up to now is very cool.

Don’t hesitate to do business with him

2 Likes

I just got a couple of yoyos from @venom everything went great and I’d happily buy from him again.

1 Like

sale went super smooth for me and throw was exactly as described. thanks a ton!

1 Like

Got a Cloudberry from @venom, the transaction went smoothly and I would recommend doing business with him!

1 Like

Awesome seller, i’ve purchased 3 yo’s in 2 different transactions… alway packages well and throws in some extras as well… just an awesome experience all around!

1 Like

I just got my third throw from @venom. He always communicates fantastic, has great prices, and ships lighting fast. Great forum member, and great to deal with.

1 Like