Grant

(POLLO YOYO) #1

i think that grant should make a yoyo to represent himself and i think that most people would buy it because it wold be a good collecters item and he should make it and put it on yoyoexpert so more people could buy from here and yoyoexpert will get mopre popular

(JonasK) #2

Grant is on team YoYoJam, if he makes a signature yoyo, it will be sold on this site.

(POLLO YOYO) #3

i know that i mean he should only put it on this site and not others

Well look at Eric Koloski. Most famous as he’s ever been, but he’s been on the team for a while, and he didn’t have a signature Yo-Yo for a while. Now, he came out with one after a long time.

Now, look at Hiroyuki Suzuki. He has 3 signature Yo-Yos: SpeedMaker, Speeder, and Meteor.

But keep in mind, it does take a long time, from a design, to the name, to the proto, to the official production will take a long time.

Rome wasn’t built in a day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Neither was a Yo-Yo. :wink:

I know, the K-OS and the K-OS Extreme, but that was way back when.

Now, Yo-Yoing has evolved, and is something different than a Gravity Pull Yo-Yo like the Duncan Imperial. They are avalible, but look at the Yo-Yos we have now. :wink:

No.

I don’t feel he has accomplished enough yet as far as contests go, so until he wins some amazing titles, then I don’t think he should make one.

And he seems pretty satisfied with the Legacy and NXG.

(JonasK) #8

The K-os was released in 2007, which isn’t actually that old. It’s actually about just as old as the original 888s, which is still pretty popular. You can also take a look at the Pyro, which was released back in 2005, but it still remains a top-notch player.

Yeah, he’s only 13 (Or 14 ??? ).

According to that, he’s been yoyoing for 5 years, not too long.
Yeah, he’s got lots of skill, but he seems to really like the Legacy. I haven’t seen him using any other yoyo but that lately. (Redondo, DXL, etc…)

(Jesse) #10

Does anybody know what yo-yo he uses for offstring? It doesn’t look big enough to be an Aquarius or Big Yo, and I just really have no idea what it is!

(POLLO YOYO) #11

well then he shouldnt if he is fine with the legacy then nevermind

It is an Aquarius.

It actually is an Aquarius.

(Jesse) #14

Oh, thanks. I couldn’t really tell.

Yes - because he is sponsered by YoYoJam, he would probably have to use their Yo-Yos, otherwise, what’s the point of being sponsered if you don’t use their brand?

(Shisaki) #16

No, you can use any yoyo you want but you have to use a yoyo made by the company you are sposored by in a contest or interview thats going on TV or TV show.

That’s what I said. :slight_smile:

In this case - YouTube. They know it would, and it’ll be on sites like this.