Let’s talk Cerakote!

I had the same question, because I am a big fan of OD yo-yos with grooves. Close examination of the photos on Flickr suggest that they are still perceptible.

2 Likes

Got one, now will probably wait for like 1.5 months to receive…

2 Likes

They mostly announce drops via Instagram. There was a couple posts teasing the new finish and saying the drop would be a week later. Then they posted the day before the drop to give details

1 Like

My Kamuraiju just arrived. The Wyvern is a standout among recent ODs (for me), but my initial impression of the Kamuraiju is better.

6 Likes

The Kamuraiju is great. Solid throw.

9 Likes

I got the Wyvern, Free Solo, and Kamuraiju all at once.

So far the Free Solo just blows my mind- all of them are good though.

I have this weird thing with One Drops though, the bearings never seem to last.

I can have a bearing in another throw for a week or two before I need to clean it. But all my OD’s seem to need cleaning every other day or so regardless of what bearings I put in them

4 Likes

It might be a different situation, but my ODs generally have more hissy bearing noise than other brands. FWIW, I live in a very dry and dusty climate.

1 Like

Was about to say this. They seem to change drastically depending on the environment you’re in. I live in the UK and have had zero problems with the OD bearings. I never have to clean them and rarely need to lube them. Maybe once every few months

6 Likes

But you got a look at it from the good side>

Just think of how long it would’ve taken if you didn’t order it?

8 Likes

I will clean the bearing and within 4 hours it will get and responsive no matter what bearing I put in there. On ANY OD except my Panorama.

I don’t really mind it- but zero idea why it’s happening lol

Halicki Reigns Supreme as GOAT Car Crash King!
Troll Life~

1 Like

Missed both the Green and White. The site just did not want me to purchase them haha! Probably going to miss the pink one too LMAO!

S’all good though. OD are doing more in the future so maybe I’ll get one then.

3 Likes

Pink one? Where are you seeing that?

3 Likes

This is one I didn’t want to miss! Luckily I got one!
UV reactant?! :star_struck:

4 Likes

The hype is deserved. It’s amazing.

21 Likes

MWSaBB

I must not reveal my source :yum:

1 Like

Just follow one drop on Instagram as well over on Flickr

It was hinted in a reel as a test (appears to be a diorama) and another posted a pic on FB bst discussion in pink I believe was a test Terrarian (look at discussion on Feb 21st). Another post a while back of a cerakote wyvern One Drop called “Wyvern Egg” which we have yet to see in the wild.

There’s no secret when it’s posted. Sharing is caring.

17 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes

Please tell me it glows under blacklight!

Ivan

1 Like