GN Yoyo Co Live - Replay and poll

Poll will run for 7 days, choose up to two selections. I wish to know whether or not (and if yes, when) to do another Episode of GN Yoyo Co Live.
EDIT: The reason I took out the “No” option is because we are definitely doing another one sometime in the future, we just don’t know when. That means that the “No” option is pointless.

Episode #1 The show actually worked this time. Unfortunately, not many people were able to view this show, but the replay has been posted.

Replay: https://bambuser.com/v/5057607

If anyone wants to watch the show, there are 22 minutes left until we go live.

FYI, if I do not start right on time, don’t worry, I will start by at least 4:45.

Link posted we are live.

Show has ended, but you can now watch the replay.

Please comment. I wish to know how well I did as a first episode.

bump

Thoughts?

Poll will run for 7 days, choose up to two selections. I wish to know whether or not (and if yes, when) to do another Episode of GN Yoyo Co Live.

(Former National 4A Champion) #9

I think you should decide yourself.

The final decision is up to us, but we would like to know what everyone else would like first, so we can decide upon what the people viewing want to see.

Reworded the poll

Why, because you didn’t like the answer???

What was it before?

The option was “never”, the overwhelming victor of the poll.

No had 10 and yes (all of them combined) had 4.

wont taking away the “no” answer provide for an inaccurate poll? It doesn’t represent the entire opinion of the voter. just the “yes” voters.

if you want to vote no, just don’t vote…

still an inefficient representation. I don’t mean to sound rude. just being factual.

Capes is right. The way the poll is set up is bound to only result in confirmation bias.

Yep, as it stands it’s incomplete and inaccurate.