G2 YoYos New - Wraith

It’s still a day at the G2 HQ. So my thread seems like a good spot for it.

2 Likes

:+1: is the drop in august going to be sold here at www.yoyoexpert.com ?

3 Likes

let Jake know which of these colorways should represent their yoyo models on the G2 site!

3 Likes

Pacific fade looking good on that thumbnail

1 Like

If I was to make the 003 a bit bigger. What would you say?

6 Likes

i’ll say “Can I get a h*** yeah!”

1 Like

Since G2 has been using Yoyoexpert as a Free billboard to advertise his products that he seldom sells ‘here’. Why not just contact André directly? He has been this accommodating for the last 8+ years. Maybe he is also up to giving his expert advise on what colorways Jake should post up on his actual sell direct site?

Funny stuff, huh?

…For years now… never giving a direct link to steer buyers away from this site. But by constantly keeping the G2 is Back thread towards the top of the Yoyoexpert forum.

Kinda like going in to Burger-king every day, wearing your Fatburger t-shirt.

…And for any minions that want to cry about this, consider this>

I think Jake is a very nice guy. And I think Jake designs some very nice yoyos. No problems there.

But as Jake himself has clearly stated, ‘I have a full time job as an accountant. And my wife is a Professional Nurse. We don’t need the money we get from making yoyos. We put every dollar we make back into making more yoyos and supporting the yoyo Community.

Sounds Great to me. But what would make Jake even nicer would be if he sent a certain percentage of yoyos to Andre to sell in ‘his’ yoyo store. Since André is not a non profit Company. And he also does a lot in trying to support the yoyo Community.

I invite all responses. But please, think before you speak…

3 Likes

I guess I can see your point. I see it as keeping people on the forums as well though. I’ve talked with the mods and we have decided if I don’t talk about specific drop details were good to post.

Planning on quitting my job very soon, hopefully we’ll be back in stock here after that if pricing can work out. Andre is a pillar in our community and his store always get my recommendation.

10 Likes

Well, I’m sure glad you responded first, Jake.

I have known you for years and have always been a fan of your work and your skills and your dedication in whatever you put your mind to do.

But since Andre does have a ‘payroll’ to sustain. I just feel it would be fair to help Andre Since you two are friends. And he has always given you room to flex your ‘wares’ on his Forum.

Just my opinion… Thanks again for posting, Jake.

PS… Quitting your job to go full time Yo-Biz?

Sounds very exciting! Good luck.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m taking away from YYE sales - I think any activity is is good to keep traffic on the forums. But I could be wrong.

As for quitting my job - I want to try to enjoy the kids more without having a short fuse. I’m overly stressed most of the tome. Working two jobs is something I’ve done since I graduated college so it’s going to be a weird change.

I’ll be putting more time and effort into G2, but I don’t think I can turn a full time salary out of it. Should hold me over fairly well while I try a couple other business ideas and look for a job I might actually enjoy.

7 Likes

So thats a no to selling on yye?

1 Like

I plan to revisit it when G2 becomes my main focus. We don’t have anything currently planned.

4 Likes

Had an upload issue today. Sorry if you missed out on watching with your morning coffee.

Unrelated - I’d be interested in do an YYE q and a video if you guys have enough questions for me? Ask away if you do.

5 Likes

Big news today. Should lead to a lot of good changes at G2. I’m terrified, but if I didn’t try now I never would.

9 Likes

I though you meant you were quitting G2 :open_mouth: but then I watched the video haha.

1 Like

Maybe in 6 months if I have to get a day job again

4 Likes

That’s the dream right there man, quit the day job and start following your passion. Good luck, hope it works out as planned!

5 Likes

Trick walkthrough for today’s video.

Not a hard one. But a frustrating one for sure.

5 Likes

NSF just a personal Respawn

3 Likes

Not for sale… idk how I messed that up