G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

Good stuff in today’s video

3 Likes

Quality quality content here you do not want to miss.

3 Likes

Monday Morning YoYo

3 Likes

Content changes inbound. Lmk your thoughts

4 Likes

I learned a new trick. If you do too, you might get a dope swag bag.

4 Likes

Goood Morning - Secret Santa info for those interested!

4 Likes

Big week for us!

4 Likes

Explosisions happened.

4 Likes

Normal day Yo-yos, kid, work, kid, yo-yos.

4 Likes

Is this where you wanted us to post?

1 Like

Yeah lol thanks!

3 Likes

Anytime. : D

2 Likes

It’s interesting how this topic basically goes from 2012 to 2015 and then kinda just… peters out. Basically anything newer than the G2 Marvel is barely covered in this topic, at least in terms of absolute post count :rofl:

I went through and fixed as many images as I could from the first post to the last. There were a handful that just don’t come across for whatever reason but many do. Lots of eye candy here, jump to the top and leisurely scroll down…

Given how dominant the new G2 models are (Banshee, Wolf, Pelican, Warthog, etc – I’d say G2 design got a lot stronger as it went on) I wasn’t as familiar with the retired models, so you too might enjoy “old” G2 history in the first ~900 posts of this topic! Give it a :eyes:

5 Likes

Funny how the earliest posts are people saying the albatross (56mm diameter) is too big for them lol. My how times have changed. Right around the video with Jake and Brett

5 Likes

Big reason is I went to direct sales only for the most part and wasn’t offering content that wasn’t directly related to letting ppl know where to get my stuff.

4 Likes

Monday Morning YoYo - check out these Hawks

3 Likes

“Combat Hawks”… I love that name!

2 Likes

Also re: being limited to 2 consecutive replies, based on this feedback we rolled out a new change, if you personally created the topic you are immune to this check on your own topic and can make as many consecutive replies as you want … I mean … it is your topic after all … :hugs:

3 Likes

The last few of a good thing

4 Likes

Monday Morning YoYo

3 Likes