G Squared YoYos News #G2yoyos We're Back on the forums!

The berries and cream splash is quite lovely. The thing is, I have a strong preference for solid finishes, and brown would “fit” perfectly color-wise with my other slimline responsives. But if I got desperate enough, berries and cream would probably be my first (alternate) choice.

1 Like

Andromeda Respawns drop today! 2/14/20 at 5pm EST

TFW you watch Jake’s video and squint so hard at the screen to see what new-new he has next

6 Likes

So I kept hitting browser refresh every couple of seconds on the G2 site, and when the Andromeda drop appeared on the page, it appeared with all units already sold out. Can someone explain how that happens?

3 Likes

Talked with the webmaster he told me there’s a way for me to clear the cache on our end when I set a drop that should help with this.

This happened to me at the last 2 drops…i didn’t even attempt this time. I’l just wait for a used G2.:smirk:

1 Like

You can always try to open an incognito or private window. It shouldn’t have a cache so you should be getting what the server is pushing out.

I was using Ctrl+F5 to refresh the browser. I thought I was being clever. I guess I just wasn’t clever enough.

1 Like

Last couple drops ie. Retirement wolf and andromeda respawn I wasnt quick enough either. I did the same thing. Refresh until it popped up. Once I saw them they were either out of stock or went out of stock before I went to paypal.
I wonder if guys are using bots for these drops lol

1 Like

goooooood morning! we’ve got a lot of info in this edition of MMYY!

2 Likes

in today’s video… jake gives us more details on the Patreon yoyo designing process!

3 Likes

nice job, jake. nice job.

1 Like

Communication is keyyyyy

2 Likes

Oooo. That is really nice

well, a portion of my yoyo budget basically guarantees me one G2 yoyo every month.

2 Likes

Except when the post office is down…

2 Likes

:alarm_clock: there’s a drop happening today! 7pm eastern for the mystery boxes on the G2 site! best wishes to you if you’re hoping to snag that TiShee!

also in today’s video

• Jake sends out the cash prizes to the final 2 contestants of The People’s Showdown!
  • Jake sings a song
  • Jake does exercise
3 Likes

Jake does exercise should have been the vlog title. Or Jake does successful surgery

3 Likes

What lovely goodies. @G2_Jake

I didnt realize how blurry the banshee ss shirt looked in this picture im sorry lol. I would take another now but its in the wash.

3 Likes

goooOOOOOooOOOOOd morning! here’s the latest edition of Monday Morning YoYo! lots of info here including drops, contests, and more!

5 Likes

Good morning Alex

1 Like