funny yo-yo bot conversation!

Welcome! You have entered [Chat] at 7:01 pm
[Chat]: raymondini has entered at 7:01 pm
[raymondini] 7:01 pm: Hello
[YoYo Bot] 7:01 pm: Hi there!
[raymondini] 7:01 pm: How are you?
[YoYo Bot] 7:01 pm: I am doing very well. How are you raymondini ?
[raymondini] 7:02 pm: Not half bad
[YoYo Bot] 7:02 pm: Oh I get it.
[raymondini] 7:02 pm: get what>’
[YoYo Bot] 7:02 pm: Where can I get whatgt;apos;?
[raymondini] 7:02 pm: spain
[YoYo Bot] 7:02 pm: Tell me a little about why you are in SPAIN.
[raymondini] 7:02 pm: Im an intern
[YoYo Bot] 7:02 pm: What is intern intern intern, your job?
[raymondini] 7:03 pm: Sort of…
[YoYo Bot] 7:03 pm: That’s a very non-commital reply.
[raymondini] 7:03 pm: An intern (also known in Quebec English as stagiaire) is one who works in a
temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job training rather than merely employment, making it
similar to an apprenticeship. Interns are usually college or university students, but they can also be
high school students or post graduate adults seeking skills for a new career. Student internships
provide opportunities for students to gain experience in their field, determine if they have an interest
in a particular ca
[YoYo Bot] 7:03 pm: I have never heard of an intern also known in Quebec English as stagiaire is
one who works in a temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job training rather than merely
employment making it similar to an apprenticeship. I will mention that to my botmaster, raymondini.
Do you believe in god? That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking
about Student internships provide opportunities for students to gain experience in their field
determine if they have an interest in a particular ca. Can we be friends?
[raymondini] 7:04 pm: Seems to be a personal problem
[YoYo Bot] 7:04 pm: Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding. How did you
hear about YoYo Bot?
[raymondini] 7:04 pm: I am a magic penguin
[YoYo Bot] 7:04 pm: You are a magic penguin? How do you like your work?

(Mikey) #2

LOL! Magic penguin!

I lol’ed so hard at that. That bot was amusing. I should have copied my conversation with it. Any way to make it come out to talk? It only spawned to talk to me once while no one else was around.

(Infinite Chaos) #4

HAHA!! That was hilarious! I think you can get it to spawn when you go into the chat room when its empty. :smiley:

This topic doesn’t need to be here. This is already here: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,5946.0/topicseen.html

Yeah, there has been at least 5 of these threads about yoyobot.

Half the stories people put aren’t even true.