WTB: Diffraction v2

Unspoken Murmur, looking to trade for any color Diffraction v2. string vibe is 8.5/10, fingernail is 10/10, this thing is dead smooth, super quiet too, and it plays so great. has one tiny ding and two tiny black marks because a string missed my finger and hit my filing cabinet, doesn’t effect play at all.

i hate to let it go but the Diffraction is something i’ve wanted since i even started yoyoing.

would consider other trades, but it’s unlikely.

Specs:
Diameter 54.20mm
Width 41.88mm
Gap width 4.1mm
Weight 63.2 grams

US only please. i have a lot of others i will trade as well.

these are bimetals i would like to trade for at some point, i don’t know what exactly i’ll trade for these guys but i’m sure we can figure it out.

Grasshopper GTX
Orbital GTX
Exit 8
Alta

some that are more pricey but would be cool to own

66% Edge Beyond
Motive
Haymaker X
big long shot
Hummingbird

if i end up getting any of these i’m probably gonna trade for a Diffraction v2 unless the bimetal is one of the more expensive ones.
or if anyone sees any of these for a cheap price come up on the BST please PM me.
thanks guys!

3 Likes

1 question how exactly do you get a ding around the bearing seat?

1 Like

Plyers, it came to me that way.

1 Like

ah got it looks like a gr8 throw! just out of money :frowning: lol (also 43mm is a little slim for me)

1 Like

It doesn’t feel too slim though. Also only looking for trades.

1 Like

only got cheap yoyos lol also only have 2 throws currently… (y01 and SF PLSTC) (used to have a metal arrow, but i gave that to my sister cuz she wants to start yoyoing i did put a half spec bearing to make it responsive though)

1 Like

If it doesn’t go soon and you get a good yoyo to trade, let me know.

1 Like

wont get a yoyo for another 4 months though lol (for my b-day)

1 Like

Bump! Edited original post, if we trade and you don’t like the Superstar, we can trade back, but you can keep the goodies.

2 Likes

i wonder what awesome goodies are in this box? bump!

5 Likes

might have other stuff for trade, bump!

1 Like

OG Shutter and n12 gone.

3 Likes

bump

3 Likes

Wow your desperate.

3 Likes

yes.

2 Likes

OG Shutter and n12 traded.

bump!

4 Likes

did you want them?

2 Likes

me too. :smiley:

3 Likes

willing to trade Bimetal Superstar and Murmur for a pink fade Diffraction.

bump!

Edit: i also have some unresponsives i can throw in!

2 Likes

willing to trade a black/white half swap Variant for a blue Antidote or any color, wanting to dye an Antidote but i like my purple too much. will add in goodies.

(sorry for the early bump)

2 Likes