Fs/ft: OD, YYF, Throwcafe

FS/FT

OD yelets - NM, no box, couple thin scratches-$45

GONE FT ONLY, A-RT spooky quail - mint with “box” thing. Tried it out, just not really my thing. Looking to trade for something A-RT (sparrow, diptych, triptych all in any color or a life [carribean, berries and cream, mostly andromeda] but willing to entertain other offers. Could add cash if necessary). Possibly andromeda, warpath swirl, first blood G2 wolf as well. Don’t think I want to straight up sell.

OD prescription - mint w/box. I love this throw, it’s just not getting the use it deserves. - $75

OD kraken - 1 small scratch about half the size of my fingernail, hella smooth otherwise. Box included - $50

YYF horizon - mint. think I got the box laying around, pretty much took it out of the box then threw it like twice. - $40

Throwcafe cappuccino - minty fresh in box, comes with Throwcafe pin and one of their stickers, love this throw so much, but I bought a used one that was beat up and so I just edc that one, don’t really need 2. - $65

1 Like

Bop.

1 Like

Blip

Mailday bump

4am b(l)ump(kin)

B(l)ump(kin) is my new favorite way to bump it up. Who doesn’t like a good b(l)ump(kin)?

Did the quail sell

1 Like

Juust traded it sorry

1 Like

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.