FS: TP Ordinal, Solenoid & Leviathan 3.1, Ti Dream, NVx, Amplifier, Stardust v2, Cabal, P-Wave, Project 2, Memory, The Top, Rhino, Sentinel, The V, Crazy-D, MVP-2, Horizon, Luminous

Y

FOR SALE: MINTY MINT with box, pristine and PERFECT, used seldom, super silky smooth, Red, YoYoRecreation Stardust v2, this yoyo is very nice and very rare. I personally think it is YYR,s best under-sized they ever made! I compare it in size to something like the Gnarwhal v1etc… I consider it to be one of only a couple Holy Grails I own!: $145 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, pristine and never used, super smooth, Splash(Black/Pink), Turning Point, Ordinal BIMETAL: $110 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, pristine and used very little, very smooth, blue/green, Turning Point, Solenoid: $125 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super-duper smooth, red/violet (#193) and I also have for sale a dark green/light green (#152), Hspin NVx, (D size bearing) (I am only selling one of these two yoyos.) Take your pick.: $145 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint with box, super smooth, black, orange center) (smooth finish), Delrin Cabal: $65 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, half green/half orange, perfectly smooth, One Drop Project 2 (P2), still a killer throw! $95 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with pouch, blue colorway, YoYoFactory Titanium Dream (#023), silky smooth with crazy long spintimes, pristine due to non-use.: $200 shipped

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, (silver/light blue/purple)Splash, C3YoYoDesign P-Wave (AWESOM!E!!!): $70 shipped!

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, pink/silversides, Top Yo x Even- Memory BIMETAL. Awesome flown under the radar bimetal-! REALLY NICE YOYO!!: $45 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, raw,silver, Top Yo The Top, BIMETAL: $50 shipped. Great yoyo!

FOR SALE, mint with box, silky smooth, raw/silver, YoYoPlanet Sirius: $80 shipped. ( An A++++++ yoyo that was, for the most part, unknown to most people, and although it was a killer throw by anyone’s standards, most people missed out on this Jim-Dandy, probably because only one vendor sold it stateside, that I know of.)

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, red, Werrd Rhinoplasty (Rhino): $45 shipped. ( awesome small- bearing yoyo!!)

FOR SALE: mint with box, smooth and perfect, SPYY Amplifier: $115 shipped. (I have two colorways- you can take your pick between “Icy Blue” and “Green Flash”.

FOR SALE: mint with pouch, super smooth, Teal colorway, Turning Point, 3.1 Leviathan. Super nice throw!: $125 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, half green/half gold, Werrd Sentinel: $120 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, sOMEThING, Yellow Delrin, The V: $35 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, sOMEThING, Blue Delrin, Crazy-D: $25 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, YoYoFactory, Black/BlueSplash, MVP v2: $60 is shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, YoYoFactory, Red, Horizon: $30 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, YoYoJoker, Black/ red beauty ring on one side and green on the other side, Luminous: $85 shipped. (Crazy long spintimes and an awesome throw!!!)

(Firm on the prices.)
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
I am not looking for trades at this time. If you are interested please email me at greycloud@comcast.net, or text or call me at 612 913-2364 or pm me on this forum. Thank you.
P.S. If you are not more than happy with buying any of my yoyos, for any reason, I will cheerfully buy it back- no hassles!

Looking for a 3”x3”x2” CLYW CLIFF box, or a CLYW box of the same size with just the CLYW logo on it, with no yoyo name on it. Will pay cash. Thank you!

What’s the blue one in the 5th picture with the guy laser engraved in it?

That was blood brothers 2, but it sold a while back. I am changing my photos in a few minutes here literally, and am going to add about six more throws in my BST. Thanks

Bumping this thread.

Bumping this ad

Bumping this ad

Bump this ad up

Bump this BST ad.

Bumping this ad forward on the BST

Bumping this ad

(David Hough) #41

I just sent you a private message. I don’t like the 10 character minimum.

I don’t see a Cabal in the pictures?

(Ken) #43

What’s that raw yoyo with no engraving?

You just cannot see it in my photo.

Bumping up this ad

Bumping BST ad