FS: TP Ordinal, Solenoid & Leviathan 3.1, NVx, Amplifier, Stardust v2, Cabal, Project 2, Sentinel, The V, Crazy-D, Horizon, Luminous

FOR SALE: MINTY MINT with box, pristine and PERFECT, used seldom, super silky smooth, Red, YoYoRecreation Stardust v2, this yoyo is very nice and very rare. I personally think it is YYR,s best under-sized they ever made! I compare it in size to something like the Gnarwhal v1etc… I consider it to be one of only a couple Holy Grails I own!: $145 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, pristine and never used, super smooth, Splash(Black/Pink), Turning Point, Ordinal BIMETAL: $110 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, pristine and used very little, very smooth, blue/green, Turning Point, Solenoid: $125 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super-duper smooth, red/violet (#193) and I also have for sale a dark green/light green (#152), Hspin NVx, (D size bearing) (I am only selling one of these two yoyos.) Take your pick.: $145 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint with box, super smooth, black, orange center) (smooth finish), Delrin Cabal: $65 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, half green/half orange, perfectly smooth, One Drop Project 2 (P2), still a killer throw! $95 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, smooth and perfect, SPYY Amplifier: $115 shipped. (I have two colorways- you can take your pick between “Icy Blue” and “Green Flash”.

FOR SALE: mint with pouch, super smooth, Teal colorway, Turning Point, 3.1 Leviathan. Super nice throw!: $125 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, half green/half gold, Werrd Sentinel: $120 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, sOMEThING, Yellow Delrin, The V: $35 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, sOMEThING, Blue Delrin, Crazy-D: $25 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, YoYoFactory, Red, Horizon: $30 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, YoYoJoker, Black/ red beauty ring on one side and green on the other side, Luminous: $85 shipped. (Crazy long spintimes and an awesome throw!!!)

(Firm on the prices.)
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
I am not looking for trades at this time. If you are interested please email me at greycloud@comcast.net, or text or call me at 612 913-2364 or pm me on this forum. Thank you.
P.S. If you are not more than happy with buying any of my yoyos, for any reason, I will cheerfully buy it back- no hassles!

Looking for a 3”x3”x2” CLYW CLIFF box, or a CLYW box of the same size with just the CLYW logo on it, with no yoyo name on it. Will pay cash. Thank you!

Bumping the ad

Bumping this ad

Bumping this ithread

Bumping the thread.

Bumping this thread.