FS: JUGGERNAUT, TP Maxbet, OD Project 2, Werrd Sentinel, YYF Horizon, YYF Boss, Hspin NVx, LOOKING FOR TP POUCHES

(upload://eYhySZc81uwnx64sRiRuD1YYBGd.jpeg)

FOR SALE: I have a Dif-e-yo Juggernaut I bought brand new in the container from Frank himself a few months back. I purchased it as a spare, because the Juggernaut has always been one of my all time favorite yoyos in the world! All except the response system that came on the original runs. He has since upgraded the pads that make the Juggernaut perfect- and no need to swap the pads for silicone, or Ghost, or Yath pads anymore , as the ones it comes with are as good, maybe better even. The black “hardcoat” finish on this throw is killer, as is the graphic that comes on both sides of this bad boy! Plus, the Juggernaut plays like a dream with spintimes that will keep up with 99.9% of the bimetals out there! This is your chance to own an important throw that many throwers are missing out on, BIGTIME! Just want what I paid for it: $65 shipped.
P.S. the Juggernaut comes stock with the Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing.

LOOKING FOR Turning Point POUCHES- Will pay CASH!

FOR SALE: Mint with the box, pristine and smooth, black/gold acidwash, (2nd run), YoYoFactory, The Boss: $60 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint with the box, pristine and smooth, half dark green/half lighter green, HSPIN, NVx, (No. 152): $125 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint, no pouch, pristine and used very little, very smooth, blue/green, Turning Point, Maxbet.: $80 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, half green/half orange, perfectly smooth, One Drop Project 2 (P2), still a killer throw! $135 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, half green/half gold, Werrd Sentinel: $120 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, YoYoFactory, Red, Horizon: $30 shipped.

(Firm on the prices.)
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
I am not looking for trades at this time. If you are interested please email me at greycloud@comcast.net, or text or call me at 612 913-2364 or pm me on this forum. Thank you.
P.S. If you are not more than happy with buying any of my yoyos, for any reason, I will cheerfully buy it back- no hassles!

5 Likes

New pics are very nice! Another reason it is good to reset long running BST topics every so often.

1 Like

Bump this ad please.

I know there is another place to post appreciation but Larry is not only an awesome guy but he is always true to his word, super fast shipping, kind prices and always available for questions etc. Thanks so much Larry, I don’t know how much I’ve gotten from you, but your collection has kept me in the vein and always looking for the next drop on your BST post. Thanks so much for all the good times and great throws.

2 Likes

TP Pouches are being sold on the main site!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.