FS/FT some nice gems

Well, I come to offer you these little children who are not being played as they should be played.

I live in Brazil, therefore, I believe that for those who want to buy, it would be a deal to buy multiples to take advantage of the shipping. Shipping is around $30. Paypal only.

feel free to rep check me out here or on BST & Talk on Facebook.

Take all of those for $590 shipped and g&s international included.

GSquared Pelican blue w/splash: $80, 10/10 mint, no box. 9,8/10 smooth.

OD Black Terrarian: $55, 9,5/10 mint, 9/10 smooth (little pulse which can be solved with a fine tuning of the SE).

Duncan GTR-JS: $100, NIB practically, 15 minutes of play. 10/10 smooth and mint.

Duncan Barracuda X Titi Freak edition: $120. $OLD As far as I know there are only 100 made. 9/10 minty, semi invisible marks on the rings, like key marks. Never landed on the ground. 9,5/10 smoothness.

G2 Covenant: $70, 10/10 mint, with box, 10/10 smooth.

G2 Banshee 2018: $70, 10/10 mint, no box, 9,9/10 smooth.

Thesis Hypothesis B-grade: $OLD 30 addon, 8,5/10 mint, 7,5/10 smooth, one ding,but spinning a lot. Greaty great for a beat yo.

SturmPanzer D-Starter 2: $60, MIB 10/10.

3 Likes

You came just in time, I put an announce for the Duncan just today! the best colorway as well!

1 Like

I’m interested in the terrarian!

1 Like

A lot of nice yoyos here! Always wanted to try a G2 yoyo, never got the chance. If i hadn’t just bought an Acadia I would have tried one of these

2 Likes

Sadly I have to pass with the Duncan and it’s a shame because is the best colour way but between shipping and the yoyo price it cost me more than the new one and I am not interested to take any other throw at the moment but thanks a lot!

1 Like

Uup.

1 Like

not in the colorway i’m selling. I payed $139,99 in yo-yo dot com, with worldwide shipping is $130. But, good luck :slight_smile:

-Up.

Barracuda X sold; Up.

1 Like

Daaaamn my own fault for hesitating

Up - Open for trades :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uppy :smiley:

Up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.