FS: Freyja, Origami, Mirage, Amulette Light

Prices are shipped in the US. International shipping is available if you’re willing to pay for it.

Not interested in any trades currently, I found everything I was looking for.

C3yoyodesign Sakura Krown - 25 - Pinprick and a faint scuff on one rim Sold

Duncan Origami - 25 - 3A’d and 5A’d, has a lil bit of string vibe

Japan Technology Mirage - 15 - 5A’d hard, still smooth

Japan Technology Shaqshine (layered) - 300 - Mint - Quad-rim bimetal, 1 of 5 Traded

ILYY Blackbelt - 70 - Mint - bimetal super-slimline Sold

Reykjavik Freyja Proto - 55 - Mint - Has some notable changes from production run.

Japan Technology Amulette Light - 30 - Will include spacers for another 5 bucks if you want them

17 Likes

bumping up, og e1ns wasn’t quite for me but I’m still very interested in other ILYY

3 Likes

new yoyos

6 Likes

Those berry colors make my heart happy.

4 Likes

What made you want to sell the Kagerou? Isn’t JT one of your favorite brands

3 Likes

Money mostly, JT is absolutely my favorite brand.

If I had a more money I’d absolutely have a bigger collection. As of now, if it’s not a favorite it’s getting sold so I can have some cash to try something else.

I like the Kagerou but there are other JT models I want to try, and don’t have the disposable income to acquire (Mirage ESD, Velvety, Another Eagle, Amulette Pro, Fractal)

3 Likes

bump

Wow that i have been eyeballing the kagerou its beautiful wow u want tp try something else ao understandable its what the bst is about

1 Like

CLYWs gone, Kagerou no longer for sale unless you really want it.

1 Like

bumping

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bumping

4 Likes

new stuff, bump

a handful gone, a handful remaining

2 Likes

new stuff and some price drops

2 Likes

Pm’d

1 Like

bump

3 Likes

How does anyone even get Hydrangea stuff? It seems like they post something on Instagram and it’s either way before or after the pictured throw is available/sold out on their site respectively. I see some listed on Taka’s site but there’s never any stock.

1 Like

I ordered from Taka’s site while they were still in stock. All of the major Japanese retailers stock Hydrangea stuff, and they ship internationally on their direct storefront.

Magnolias are still in stock at other stores, and they just had an end of year clearance sale on their direct site like a week ago that included some of their steel designs (all gone now since it was a fairly limited clearance sale). Magnolia’s only sold out on Taka’s site earlier this month when the drop was in April, so it’s not like there’s a mad rush or anything to get in on drops for Hydrangea stuff.

For Japanese yoyo stuff Twitter feels significantly more active than Instagram.

3 Likes

bringin it up