FS Stargazer, 54, Skyva

UPDATE: Grails are gone (sold the gold Grail, keeping the avocado) AND Peaks are gone (sold purple, keeping green)

For sale only, no trades please.

Note that I am shipping from France. Shipping to North America seems to take about 1 to 2 weeks.

I don’t want to sell these but I need extra money to pay a tax bill - French taxes are really expensive!

More details listed below, and I can upload more individual pics soon (and by request). Thanks!..

Still available:

1. One Drop 54, red with brass dome side effects. It’s got a bit of damage but plays fine, with a slight vibe. $35 or could do a package deal with something else.

2. Skyva in turquoise blue. Make an offer if you want it - easy as part of a package deal, but if you want it alone consider that shipping to North America from France is $10

3. 44re:creation Stargazer in purple/silver 44Clash version, or with a blue half (both halves included). This one is for the collectors! Has some dings and damage but plays great, as long as you can get the response situation working - it takes very shallow pads which I will include. Legendary yoyo and you will be hard-pressed to find it nowadays because they were very prone to stripped axle threads. Here you have the advantage of an extra yoyo half included. Offer

5 Likes

up, and open to offers on the Peaks. thanks.

bump

Hi guys, new year, still here, still need the dough, please offer… thanks

Edit: Purple Peak is now gone (but I’ll leave the extra photos here). 54, Stargazer, and Skyva still available.

Peak%2001 Peak%2002 Peak%2003 Peak%2004 Peak%2005

• pics of the 54…

54%2001 54%2002 54%2003 54%2004 54%2005

Still available…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.