All Sold, please close

YYFriends Dove, Green (exclusive to “The Monthly Throw”) - MIB $40, $35 $30 Shipped USA

YoTricks Cannon (B-Grade, Why? No idea. Super smooth. I think its a etch issue maybe. anno is fine) - $28, $23 Shipped USA SOLD

One Drop Nitro, Saturday Market. Mint in box $80, $75 $70 Shipped USA SOLD

PockeHt - Ed Haponik X TMBR, Cherry - Mint $75, $70 $65 Shipped USA SOLD

2 Likes

Canon is a Yotricks throw they just have yoyofactory manufacture it. Just giving you a heads up. I had the exact same one and I said the same thing… Couldn’t find anything wrong with it… I think the machine shop messed the shape up somehow, and they had to sell the whole batch as b grades, because the actual canon has a more angular design coming up to the rims and these are curved all the way up. But it’s a great throw that plays shockingly well!

1 Like

You are correct. I’ll edit my post.

I guess I didn’t realize it could be shape. I’m going to go back and look now, interesting. Its such a good throw! Super smooth and stable. Its just not one I pick up that often so I thought someone else might want to try.

@SyZyGy88 , indeed it is the shape. Mine has a more organic shape. Like I said, still plays fantastic.

1 Like

BUMP, BUMP it up.

PM sent!

Ivan

1 Like

Bump up the jam
Bump it up

While your feet are stomping
And the jam is Bumping

Price drop…

Can’t believe no one has jumped on that nitro and pockeHt!!! Nitro is a favorite OD and PockeHt is one of the greatest playing wooden yoyos ever made. Good luck with sale!

5 Likes

Thanks, man! I know. maybe just the wrong timing. ??

Nitro is a great throw for sure. I have the Intro which I prefer ever so slightly. Nitro just wasn’t getting the play. Too, I’m trying to keep the collection somewhat under control. Picked up the Panorama in Sat Market so that fills the Organic Sat Market spot.

The Pocket HT was an experiment into fixed axle. I prefer my bearings I guess. My Deep State and Doc Pops Weekender scratch the 0A itch.

I just hate to see these two sit so… come on peoples! :slight_smile:

thanks for the bump @TheThrowingGnome !!

PM sent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.