FS: , NVx, Project 2, Ti Dream, Checkmate, Amplifier, TP 3.1 Leviathan, Cliff, Triad v2, sOMThING Crazy-D & The V , Horizon, MVP 2, Luminous, P-Wave, Sentinel, Rhino, Y-Factor, Memory, The Top, Sirius, Polaris

![image|666x500](upload://cdt7roxm6ngTPMHYW6ggZ6MtNUu

FOR SALE: mint with box, super-duper smooth, red/violet (#193) and I also have for sale a dark green/light green (#152), Hspin NVx, (D size bearing) (I am only selling one of these two yoyos.) Take your pick.: $145 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, half green/half orange, perfectly smooth, One Drop Project 2 (P2), still a killer throw! $130 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with pouch, blue colorway, YoYoFactory Titanium Dream (#023), silky smooth with crazy long spintimes, pristine due to non-use.: $205 shipped

FOR SALE: mint with box, factory polished raw, YoYoMonster Checkmate, super long spintimes, smooth as hek, and one the the most under-rated yoyos ever! Super nice yoyo!: $120 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, (silver/light blue/purple)Splash, C3YoYoDesign P-Wave (AWESOM!E!!!): $95 shipped!

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, half gray/half pink, One Drop Y-Factor: $95 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, pink/silversides, Top Yo x Even- Memory bi-metal. Awesome flown under the radar bi-metal! REALLY NICE YOYO!!: $50 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, raw,silver, Top Yo The Top, bi-metal: $75 shipped. Great yoyo!

FOR SALE, mint with box, silky smooth, raw/silver, YoYoPlanet Sirius: $80 shipped. ( An A++++++ yoyo that was, for the most part, unknown to most people, and although it was a killer throw by anyone’s standards, most people missed out on this Jim-Dandy, probably because only one vendor sold it stateside, that I know of.)

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, raw/diver, YoYoPlanet Polaris: $80 shipped. (An A++++++ yoyo that was, for the most part, unknown to most people, and although it was a killer throw by anyone’s standards, most people missed out on this Jim-Dandy, probably because only one vendor sold it stateside, that I know of.)

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, red, Werrd Rhinoplasty (Rhino): $65 shipped. ( awesome small- bearing yoyo!!)

FOR SALE: mint with box, smooth and perfect, SPYY Amplifier: $115 shipped. (I have two colorways- you can take your pick between “Icy Blue” and “Green Flash”.

FOR SALE: mint with pouch, super smooth, Teal colorway, Turning Point, 3.1 Leviathan. Super nice throw!: $125 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, CLYW, Pyramid Mountain Cliff. Great yoyo! $145 shipped. (FIRM)

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, half green/half gold, Werrd Sentinel: $120 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, sOMEThING, Yellow Delrin, The V: $35 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, sOMEThING, Blue Delrin, Crazy-D: $25 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, very smooth, yoyorecreation, Black Polycarbinate Plastic/ Silver Stainless Steel Weight Rings, Triad v2: $45 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, YoYoFactory, Black/BlueSplash, MVP v2: $70 is shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, YoYoFactory, Red, Horizon: $30 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, silky smooth, YoYoJoker, Black/ red beauty ring on one side and green on the other side, Luminous: $85 shipped. (Crazy long spintimes and an awesome throw!!!)

(Firm on the prices.)
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
I am not looking for trades at this time. If you are interested please email me at greycloud@comcast.net, or text or call me at 612 913-2364 or pm me on this forum. Thank you.
P.S. If you are not more than happy with buying any of my yoyos, for any reason, I will cheerfully buy it back- no hassles!

Protip! You can bump by editing the last post you made, also :wink:

(Rock Shouse) #30

I’m interested in the Horizon my friend…let me know…here or at rwshouse@gmail.com
thank you,
Rock

What’s the blue one in the 5th picture with the guy laser engraved in it?

That was blood brothers 2, but it sold a while back. I am changing my photos in a few minutes here literally, and am going to add about six more throws in my BST. Thanks

Bumping this thread.

Bumping this ad