Please close

Prices are shipped CONUS and G&S fees applied
I always cut a deal if you buy multiples.

Life in the Plasma Colorway. It is a newer version of the Life with an updated bearing seat and has a diamond blast. $110 (pending)

Throw Cafe Espresso - sold

5 Likes

Did they make an AL7 dire wolf?

3 Likes

Yea it was the midnight black one.

2 Likes

You learn something everyday

2 Likes

Bump for Flash sale. Take both for 150$

2 Likes

Yoooo, this is a steal. Life and Honey Badger 7068 V1 are both :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Bump to look for a wolf.

2 Likes

Early bump cause I found a wolf. Will send both yoyos for an Alice come home Firedevil Ridgeback though :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations on finding a wolf!

2 Likes

Or did the :wolf: find me?

3 Likes

Will update the listing soon

3 Likes

Buy both for 130$

1 Like

Make an offer. Just trying to move these guys out to a home to get thrown and loved. 110$ shipped CONUS for both

3 Likes

I wish I had not gone on my buying spree last week. This is such a deal. Someone buy this man’s yoyos!

2 Likes

Espresso gone

1 Like

I have to say the same. If someone doesn’t pick this up soon it’ll be very unfortunate because after I pay my pending BSTs and if this is still available. Definitely snatching it!

1 Like

Why did u post that on my bst thread though? Lol. But aww man. Retirement run will be something sweet im sure regardless

1 Like

i was under the impression this was the only life run with this blast finish… holding onto it ,ay ne a better option in the long run for you bud

1 Like

Well i got it pending for a while for someone on here. Im gonna do him a solid and wait but if it doesnt pull through ill keep it.

2 Likes

:sob: I wanted to look at this and think about buying it for a few more days, then watch someone else buy it before I decided to, and quietly weep to myself for missing out!

2 Likes