All Gone! Please close!

All gone! Please close!

Happy New Year everyone! I’m starting the year off right by purging half my collection! Let’s get wild!

These are all great players, I’ve just realized that I don’t play these enough, which means it’s time to get them into the hands of someone who will!

Payment via PayPal, all prices are shipping and G&S fees included. What you see is what you pay! I’m looking to ship these out tomorrow if the demand is there, CONUS only please!

Concerning vibe, while I wouldn’t say any of these are “glass smooth”(though many are close), I wouldn’t say any of them have noticeable vibe either. Let’s say they’re all in the 8-9/10 vibe range, though your mileage may vary!

The Goods:

Good Life Gulch - Tropical Sunset(Engraved) - $30
Really neat fade on this, looks the same as when I got it. A little bit of ano “spill” on both sides, as well as a little flat spot that have all been there the whole time. Spins silver! Comes with original box!

Unspoken Artemis - Gunmetal with Black SS Rings - SOLD
A real killer bimetal that looks very classy and doesn’t mess around. If you’re looking for a cheap, reliable bimetal, here’s your chance. Has one flat spot that was there when I traded for it. No box for this one!

Unspoken Murmur - Galactic Swamp - SOLD
I picked this up on a sadness driven whim after two throws I ordered from Duncan for yoyo day were mercilessly stolen off my doorstep. It’s a super dope organic throw that totally rips. Now that it’s done it’s job making me happy, it’s time for it to do the same for you! Comes with original box!

PDX-YO Swamp Monster - Copper Oxide - SOLD
Ah man. This ano. Looks SO GOOD. And of course I had to mess it up by kissing the ground with it once! Ah well. Still performs beautifully, so please pick it up and show it some love! Comes with original(low key luxurious) box!

$15 Each($10 with purchase of another throw!):

• Radical Seas Satyr - Heaven’s Gate Proto: a really fun throw that I’ve beat up a bit! You can see the worst dings in the picture, but it still plays great! - SOLD
  • Circle City Muse - Orange/Purple Half Swap(B Grade): Man I love this thing. Unfortunately it has started to strip, I think, so it may require some tuning to get perfectly vibe free. I have it pretty good at the moment, and my goodness this throw just feels right!
  • Yoyofactory Shu-Ta - Blue Splash(B Grade): This 7075 beauty totally rips. However, I have a Wide Angle that I pick over it every time. Whoops! Take it off my hands! - SOLD

Free with purchase of another throw:

• Yoyofactory Delrin Wedge - White with Red Hubs: Picked this up over half a year ago and believe it or not I STILL can’t fingerspin! Whoops! - SOLD
  • Yoyofactory Wedge - Higby Painted: Got this from Higby himself when I backed his Kickstarter. There’s something wrong with the bearing seat, so unfortunately it only plays responsive, but hey, maybe you can fix it and get it playing unresponsive again! Which would be rad, because it has a beautiful look to it! - SOLD
  • CLYW Yeti 2 - Fool’s Gold Translucent Green: Got this for five bucks and it was worth every penny. Time to pass it along to someone else! - SOLD

Aaaand I think that’s all I’ve got! Please shoot me a PM if you’re interested in any of these! Okay bye!

5 Likes

Are you interested in doing any trading? I’m interested in the Swamp Monster and b grade Muse. Here’s what I have on offer. I am prepared to trade in your favor.

1 Like

Wow you have good taste my man all of these are top choices IMO

2 Likes

Aaaaand sold! If someone could close this, that would be dope!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.