Done, please close

Prices include G&S and shipping to lower 48, international shipping available at extra cost. I will entertain all offers; reasonable ones with consideration, poor ones with mockery and insults :rofl:

If you’re unhappy with your purchase or trade, I will buy/trade it back. I’m not trying to make a profit, just recoup money to try more yo-yos.

Feel free to Check/Leave Feedback

15 Likes

These yo-yos need new homes where they will not be neglected or mistreated. Instead of sitting on a shelf, they should be doing the Eli Hops, Candy Rain, Rancid Milk, and many other wonderful tricks to give them a sense of fulfillment. For as little as $25, you can give one of these yo-yos a loving home where it can receive the love and attention it deserves. Operators are standing by to take your call.

14 Likes

I have a couple questions about the Atlas,

1. Does it have any major vibe?
  2. How long ago did you buy it?
  3. How long has it been sitting on the shelf?
  4. How much better does the Ultimate Ceramic CTB play than a regular CTB?
    Thanks
3 Likes
  1. It’s virtually vibe free. It’s the smoothest yo-yo I’ve ever owned. The ding was from it tapping against my belt buckle while spinning(one of those heavy, highly adjustable ratcheting belt buckles), not from a drop. It still plays and feels as it did new.

2. I bought it March 10, 2018–just looked it up on YYT.

3. It’s never really sat for all that long, just because I like how it plays. Even though I don’t use it much, I pick it up at least every other week to give it a few throws.

4. The Ceramic Center Trac Ultimate is a much better bearing, IMO. It spins much longer and requires less maintenance. I just use a half drop of thin lube whenever it starts getting louder than normal, and it’s usually good for a month or more.

3 Likes

Atlas Price Drop for the HOLIDAY BUMP

1 Like

If I was in the states I would actually have bought all your YYSL strings, but it kind of doesn’t make sense once you factor in international shipping and international paypal fees. :sweat_smile:
Good luck with the sale dude :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I did ship a couple yo-yos to Germany, and even that was bordering on not worth it. It was a good deal though, so the buyer still made out pretty well… assuming he gets them.

And he did!

Bump.

4 Likes

How can I pm you on this forum?

4 Likes

As a new user, you wont be able to private message others quite yet.
Here’s a lengthy explination on all the ‘trust’ levels used on these forums:

You’ll gain the level you need in order to pm once you’ve:

• Entered at least 5 topics
  • Read at least 30 posts
  • Spent a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Once you’ve done this all you have to do is click on a person’s screen name which will cause a pop up to appear and click on the ‘message’ button.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Added Top Deck :cry: and a BUMP

BUMP BUMPERYOYOS

Bumpertime

2 Likes

Bumping for a good guy! Buy his throws so he can further fund his yoing addiction!

2 Likes

You want a Top Deck. You NEED a Top Deck. Buy my Top Deck.

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on these strings?
Kinda surprised to see you selling them because to me…they’re some of the best playing I’ve tried. They last forever too!

1 Like

I love ‘em. To me they’re right behind Markmont.s. Otherwise I’d be offering up all of them. I’ll have a few new ones left and a bunch that have up to a few hours on them.

I’ve been using Markmont.s exclusively for a bit, but I like to have a few different strings I can use, especially stuff that whips a bit differently.

1 Like

lol sorry for going off topic…

What Markmonts do you use? They’re some strings I’m definitely going to try at some point. Probably go with Cumulous Foam…but there’s so many options!

1 Like

Mostly Cumulus Foam, but also Copi, Blue Eyed White Dragon, Night Moves and Dragon… lol, just depends what I’m doing and what yo-yo it’s on. I’m getting some Cirrus Foam to see if I can reduce the number of strings I’m using.

1 Like
B U M P
U U P B
M P M U
P B U P
1 Like

Bump Bump

Rubber baby buggy BUMPer

Priced to sell BUMP