FS/FT: YoTricks Canon, YYF Horizon

(Alexander) #1

Wanting to lighten up my collection a bit in order to justify some of the new throws I’ve been getting. I can give discounts on bundles. I am also open to trades.

YoTricks Canon: Vibes, has some pinpricks and scratches on the rims as a result of practicing 5A with it. I got it in that condition, and even still, I really enjoyed how it played, even with the vibe. Don’t play with it much compared to my other throws. Asking for $25.

YYF Horizon: Has some slight vibe, has some flatspots and scratches on the original half. My brother got it out of a trade, and we have been both very happy with it. That is, until he stripped one of the halves. We contacted YYF and they sent us another half. It’s a slightly lighter shade of blue than the original half, and it doesn’t have any engravings, but it plays great. Asking for $20.

The center trac bearing is slightly responsive; I’ve just been too lazy to fully clean it out. Free shipping.

Edit: Only one of the bearings is a center trac, and it is the only slightly responsive one. The other is a flat bearing from YYF.

Pm me if you’re interested!

(Alexander) #9

If a rooster laid an egg on the top of a roof, and the wind was blowing in the direction shown below, would the egg fall to the right or to the left?

(bump)

Good luck with that

(Alexander) #11

What’s green, fuzzy, has four legs, and could kill you if it fell out of a tree? (Bump)

(Alexander) #12

I just realized I didn’t say I was open to trades. I made the edit above to add that.

(Alexander) #13

The answer is…….a pool table!

Bump!