BOTH SOLD, pls close

Up for TRADE or possibly SELL two RARE gems in my collection by Turning Point and Japan 5A God Shingo Terada (aka Terry) collaboration for 5A month. The design is from Douska series, with V1 is nostalgic where you can fit in the cap and V2 is redesign for cleaner look and modern powerful throw. According to my TP collector friend in JP that both versions are less than 15 in quantity of each version for the Raw color and will not be restocked with the same version again.

This two yoyos machining is also different from the rest of TP since both come with loose bearing seats right from the start (may be at least mine only). I just tuned it and now both are smooth.

Some trade I am looking for that I think will be fair trade are:

• RAW TISS Hummingbird (finger cross for this deal)
  • Purple Ti Peak (I will totally add 100-150 or best number for this trade)
  • FG Dazzler (this I will trade both or can add cash if you prefer one)
  • Ti Heterogeneity ( I definitely add cash for this one)
  • Fulvia OG or Fulvia Tiss ( I will bundle trade if you have both mint)
  • Seventh Heaven (I will trade both for it)
  • Anglam Tiss Raw + Apogee raw (only bundle for bundle trade for this)

For selling: $OLD each shipping included or best offer F&F (please no lowball and keep it respectful), for G&S buyers cover fees and international buyers MUST cover shipping.

Thank you so much for reading all of this and wish you a merry day

4 Likes

My goodness, wait I have to go remove my jacket. And switch from trousers to shorts. Mmm no after some thinking, the bathing suit is a better idea. Too much HEAT !

2 Likes

You’re killing me Pierre and the fire needs to be put out

2 Likes

Let me get some :ice_cube: or :fire_extinguisher:to lower the temperature

Bump 7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.