FS/FT Tom Kuhn, YYF, Spin Doctors 8/4

Updated 8/4/19

All prices include shipping in the US, international contact me
Anything with wear or damage has it pictured

Looking for an Peon, Weekender, or maybe a Mid Sized OD, Loonie, DocPop Executive

TK SB2 Pocket Rocket Spin Top Combo
New in box with the instructions and spin top axle - $90

TMBR Irving Pro
Mint -$30

Spin Doctors Demonstrators Shirt med used -$22

Phat Phaktor used one cap is slightly warped, bad bearing but spins quiet - $13

Tom Kuhn white Sleep Machine
From a test color run, supposed to be pink stripe on pearlescent white but on the front half the pink is just barely visible, this is an older piece, there is like a hairline crackle in the paint in the back and 1 small flat spot that appears to be a factory blemish painted over I’ve never thrown it, has new style TK box w/ bag etc- $80 $72

Tom Kuhn Roller Woody Laminated Blank matte finish stunningly beautiful, has new style TK box w/ bag etc - $75 $69

YYF Overthrow, has about 10 minutes of use on it mint condition with box but box has the wear of being opened and closed - $30

YYF GenXs green/black - has 15 minutes of use tried to like it but just don’t - $25

ProYo Ying-Yang mint - $18
ProYo - Children’s network - $5
YYJ Big Ben frosty white mint - $13

Freehand Zero, 2004 Nationals package has minor damage on the bottom right - $33

Duncan counterweight set Silver/Black mint $40

Duncan Freehand 1 $50

5 Likes

Original Freehand MG counterweight set, what happened to the box and MG? That is a rare collection.

4 Likes

I got that set without the Mg from one of my Duncan connects back before the Mg dropped, I’m letting it go because I have a set with my Original Red Mg. I actually just recently finished getting the last two sets I needed to have all of them, the SB red/black and the black/white. I even have a clear/colorless set. Took forever to complete that collection because none of these sets ever come around. Hint hint folks, buy this…

3 Likes

Really like that laminated roller woody!!:heart_eyes:

Retracted… didn’t read the whole OP. :slight_smile:

Is the dif-e-yo as heavy as it looks? It just looks solid as heck!

1 Like

It sure is, feels heavier than it is even. Every Dif I’ve owned was solid as a rock, the axels, even the weight rings after more than 15 years are still pliable which is impressive to me as I constantly see rubber parts that dried out over the years. The Zzzip has always been my pocket throw because it’s one of the few I own that I know won’t get damaged by the other stuff in my pocket, rolling on it, or tight pants…
I don’t keep nice throws on me any longer because I have a two year old who will insist on playing with it.

2 Likes

I wish I had the cash for that laminated woody beautiful

1 Like

Lowered the prices on the Laminated Roller Woody & Overthrow
Added a new in box TK Flying Camel

1 Like

That sleep machine I believe is from the first run of Sleep Machines made in San Francisco. Cool collectors item.

2 Likes

I know it’s old, rare, and awesome. Got it from BC in a bulk buy. I’m more interested in getting the full color line of the TiVayder.

It sometimes upsets me when people don’t show interest in a real collector piece. Your comment is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Fathers Day gifts :arrow_up:
Tell your wives and children about the BST category at YYE

Revised and consolidated.
Nobody wants an OG Freehand?

A blue one just sold on ebay that was in beat up condition for over$60 shipped with 16 bids.

I’d suggest putting it up on ebay…but dang I hate the fees that go with ebay and paypal. I’ve sold hundreds of things on ebay over the past 10+ years…but all the damn fees really hurt and I’ve slowed way down on selling through them.

1 Like

That may be because it was blue. Some colors are rarer than others. I think green is a rare one. Not certain about scarcity of blue though.

2 Likes

I like to give the forum a shot first.

After shipping that one went for $66.86 I believe. I’m not hurting for PayPal cash right now fortunately. That said come tomorrow it’ll be on eBay for $60 buy it now so act fast people!!

1 Like

Updated with price drops on the Tom Kuhn’s

Added TMBR Irving Pro

Bump

Added SB2 Pocket Rocket Combo and price drops on the Tom Kuhn items

1 Like