FS/FT: One Drop Clique - | L/F: OD, G2, PDX, Freshly

Updating this post. Here are a few things that I’m currently parting with. I am willing to sell or possibly trade it. I would prefer to sell but I know that’s not always possible. If you have anything in my wants list and it’s over the value of what I have available I may be willing to add a little cash or adjust the trade to make it fair. As always my prices include shipping within the US. Prices are usually also negotiable.

wants

Main interests

OD Intro
G2 Life
Cash

Other Interests

Sugar Glider
Vtwo
Weekend
Vacation
Cthulhu
Mantra - goon edition
Swamp Monster
Batsquatch
Moldy Bread

fsft

One Drop - Clique - 100% Stainless Steel of awesomeness - $90 shipped? (offer)
This thing is down right awesome! The shape and playability of this little guy is off the charts. It’s legit! IMO one of the absolute best mini yoyos created. Unfortunately I’m not really playing it as much as I hoped I would. Never carried, thrown a couple of times and shelved. I want to carry it everywhere but just can’t bring myself to do it. Comes with box and fresh string.

4 Likes

PLSTC = Gone

1 Like

Man, if you have an offer for $22 over retail you should take that quick, as One Drop has a bunch more of these on the way soon.

13 Likes

Post updated.

Indeed. They were out of stock when I first posted it for sale. My sales are always OBO / negotiable.

4 Likes

jump jump

Hey there bud, if you don’t like the man’s prices just keep pushing. No need to ruin his chances at making a sale. If someone wants one bad enough they can look up retail for themselves.

2 Likes

You are right. That was very rude of me :(. I’m sorry @cowmamba. I hope everything sells for you.

I’ve deleted my post, even though I’m fully aware that damage has already been done :frowning:

3 Likes

Don’t sweat it! It’s all good! Post updated :+1:

2 Likes

Gulp.

If you’re looking to purchase straight from retail, Mark Mont just put up some Sugar Gliders on his store. It’s a rad Underpriced throw.

Prices updated for the holiday for the heck of it!

1 Like

Hoop hoop

Hungry for a deal?

bah humbug

i guess

zippy zip

1 Like

Prices adjusted.

Merry holiday

jingle bells, your feet smell, come get a deal today! :stuck_out_tongue: