FS/FT: Recess Komodo, YYJ Spinfaktor | LF: OD, Recess, OYY, psvita, ps4, etc

Hey all! Here’s what I currently have up for sale / trade. I’m an open book and willing to work out deals if you have something specific in mind, just let me know! (prices are negotiable

If you would like better photos of anything please let me know. I know some of the photos below are not optimum quality I took them under mixed lighting conditions :confused:

Trade Interests

If you have something you think I might like, go ahead and give me an offer.

Nyyr
PS Vita (games, console, mem cards, etc.)
PSP
PS4 Games: RDR2, God of War, Dragon Quest Heroes, Resident Evil… Probably better to tell me what you have or discuss, than me listing a huge list… I could list stuff for days, but generally I enjoy FPS, survival horror, shooters, Indies, open world, etc.

Recess: Weekend, Joyride (new version), Snack, Vacation, Charm
OhYesYo - Lust, Sk8tr, Hexada, Nightngale, Paradigm Shift,
One Drop: 54, Cabal, Rebirth Vtwo, Dang 2, Eclipse, Valor, Vanguard, Gauntlet,
Circle City: Muse
Eternal Throw Curvy Donut Man
C3 - Bolt 2,
Radical Seas: The Satyr, Siren V2
Floutek: Sumec
Buzzon - Anything
iYoYo: Iceberg, Spinmaster X,
G2: Offer - interested in most.
Unspoken / 2sick - Decoy

Recess Komodo - Bubbleyum - $66 Shipped
This one is a feeler. I love the Komodo but I haven’t been playing it recently. I’m not 100% about letting go of it, but if I get any offers, I might consider it. This guy is the “rarer” bubbleyum color. I blasted the rings to give it a different accent, I thought it’d go well with the colors. Absolutely zero damage and it plays like a dream. Wicked smooth.

Pictues

YoYo Jam Spinfaktor - Black - $?/Trade Offer
Just like the Super SpinFaktor, the standard SpinFaktor was also quite a big deal. These things were beasts! This is the model released after they phased out the engraved rings. No major dings, scrapes, etc. - As for the SuperSpinfaktor, I have a general Idea of what I might like to get for it, but I would prefer to receive an offer on instead…

Pictures

end

Updated - YYJ SpinFaktor and Super SpinFaktor added.

prices are always negotiable

Do the humpty hump!

hmm.

May hit eBay soon.

You want $69 for the parlay MIB, but they are $70 NIB? (Solids, splashes are $90 NIB)

My price includes shipping within the US. I’m always open to negotiations and offers. :grinning:

Edit: all prices adjusted.

Zoom!

(Tyler) #9

@smileypants707 he has a Parlay for sale

Man, the Super Spinfactor used to eat my knuckles for lunch because I sucked back then lol.

It’s great yo-yo though. I have a lot of good memories attached to that guy, if I weren’t broke I would take it off your hands.

Oh for sure! My knuckles felt the same, especially with the standard spinfaktor. Those guys loved to surprise you! hahah!

Pmed

Post updated: Parlay = gone.

Let's make a deal!

Hello, YoYo. :astonished:

Big ol up we go!

Sk = gone, post updated.

Pmed. Let’s do this.

Super Spinfaktor = gone.

Joyride = Gonzo