FS/FT: OYY / OhYesYo Lust (persephone)

Hey all!
I am currently cleaning out my case / shelves of things I don’t play with or am not super into anymore. Everything that’s currently available is listed below. I will periodically update the post with new things, so keep an eye on it!! If you have any questions or would like more / better photographs or anything, don’t hesitate to ask!

Last Updated - 6/15/2021

Prices and trades are always negotiable within reason.

line
What I want
line
:heavy_dollar_sign: Cash is king (Paypal / Cashapp. I will also accept cash if it’s included in a trade) Really prefer cash over trades but will entertain all options including partial cash and trade, etc.

Trade Interests

Recess - | Quiz|
Duncan - | AL FH1
Freshly - Modular 44
OD - Silhouette (no solids), Panorama (no solids) - I’ll entertain anything else that’s in Saturday market.
YYP Sphere

line
What I got
line

OhYesYo | Lust | in the Persephone Finish. | $70 - shipped
These are super awesome yoyos and part of me doesn’t want to let it go because of how unique it is and also because of how awesome it is! Sadly, I’m not playing it and I’ve been trying to not to hold onto yoyos I don’t play with. It’s in fantastic shape, however there is one tiny nick on the non-engraved side. The nick is from a coin I had in a pocket that I didn’t know was there until it was too late. It’s not from hitting it on anything, simple pocket jingle. Really kills me that it happened. Does not affect play and it’s pretty small.

Comes with the box, bag, original string and name / toe tag.

4 Likes

Jelly beans

Pudding

Camera = gone. Post updated.

zoopzoop

3 sandwiches

Happy 4th! Price reduced :+1:

Swoosh

So majestic. OhYesYo

2 Likes

One more day until friday! WOOOT!

1 Like

1+1=hotdog

Your ABSOLUTELY wrong !!!
1+1= hamburger :hamburger:

It was a test :grin: We both know the real answer is…
1+1= Pizza! :pizza:

Nooooo!!! I can’t believe my BASIC math is so RUSTY!:pensive:

1 Like

Pm’d

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.