FS/FT OD Terrarian & RCS Showpony

UPDATE: Panorama and Deeper State sold!
Now selling an NQP Moonlord Terrarian for 50. Near Mint condition, box included. I also decided to sell my Rain City Showpony in Sunshower dance. Throws beautifully. Minor anodizing flaws, but no marks otherwise. Comes bare, $45.
All prices shipped. CONUS only, prefer paypal. PM me for any trade offers! Mostly interested in other rain city, OD, and atmos.

8 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if you would be willing to do a bundle deal for all 3 of the yo-yos?

If not, would you sell the Deeper State alone?

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

bump!

2 Likes

another!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

updated w some trade prefs

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

Sent a private message! Thank you!

1 Like

Is the deeper state still available? If so I’d like to buy it!

1 Like

Hi @fogcreature - I feel bad, but I actually bought it a little earlier today. I’m so sorry!

I am pretty sure I saw some other Deeper States for sale in BST threads. I’d be happy to help you look if you like!

2 Likes

That’s ok thank you though! I’m really enjoying my deep state and thought it was at a great price. Enjoy!!

1 Like

I just picked up a couple of Deep States too, and I also love them! They are so snappy, and feel so good in the hand.

Are you leaving your DS semi-responsive, or are you adding lube and double-wrapping the string for better response? I did the latter, and it’s almost dangerous how responsive they are!

I’m sure you know already, but the Deeper State is actually unresponsive instead of semi-responsive, so I’m guessing it’s going to play quite a bit different than the original Deep State.

Sorry to go on so much! I hope you find one for a great price. I agree that it was a wonderful deal, @DumpsterWonder is very fair with their pricing (as well as super kind).

1 Like

I’m still using mine semi responsive. I don’t have any thick lube but I’m looking to get some. Really fun and it’s helping me with regens. Consistently doing regens has always been hard for me.

1 Like

bump

bump