All off to new homes! Please Close!

Sold the old batch and now we’re moving on.

SOLD One Drop Aitch, NQP. Threw a bit and it’s just not for me. Super smooth, a hint of nail vibe. I’ll replace the string on it’s way out. 50 shipped obo.

PENDING TRADE. Also have this Sengoku Shinobi! Awesome throw but looking to trade for other higher end throws. Can throw in some other throws if the right one comes my way. Anyone not need their Mecha Bapezilla? Open to hearing any offers! Just looking to give it a good home. Strong spinner, hint of nail vibe as all throws seem to have for me. Teensy micro scratches on the brass but that’s brass I suppose. 130 obo.

6 Likes

The “I’m gonna build a cube so let’s sell some stuff” bump.

1 Like

Oooh we got another bump!

1 Like

Bump and a Sunday price drop!

I don’t understand the “some vibe as side effects tend to have” comment, i have 15-20 one drop yoyos and not one of them has an ounce of vibe, even the ones i have been throwing daily for years.

2 Likes

I’ve had a similar amount, but vibe is subjective. I’m just describing what I’ve seen myself.

2 Likes

Bumps and drops! In price not the throws.

What goes bump in the night? Not me because it’s like 10am.

1 Like

PM sent

Bump. Also have pre production FreqMod if anyone is interested.

Baby bump

Bump and a new listing!

1 Like

This thing is awesome. Much better hand feel than the shape would lead you to believe!

2 Likes

I was ready for it to be a little rough feeling but the hand feel is actually stellar! Even for being a little narrow it’s comfortable.

3 Likes

Bump? Yes I think that’s what I shall call this.

1 Like

May I interest you in a Bump this evening? No? Yeah it sounded better in my head too.

3 Likes

What’s this? Another bump?

1 Like

This is a good deal. Someone who’s been on the fence should buy it.

1 Like

Bump number 1. With a number.

Some more bump for the evening. I’ll trade throws and a camera if you guy a set of Aeon X headphones :wink: