For Sale: OneDrop, MFD, Unity YoYos & MORE❗️ (NEW ITEMS 6/28)

You know that perfect throw, in that perfect color way that you can’t get out of your head?

The one that your collection will never be complete without?

For me, one of those, is an LBD Bangarang in Spike (blue/green/purple) or Wild Berry Containment (blue/purple).

In search of one of those, I have decided to list my custom anodized Bangarang in the hope of adding that beautiful mini monster to my collection sooner, rather than later!

The custom anodizing has no negative effect on play, or smoothness. So far as I can tell it’s actually smoother than my La’Grange.

The rims have picked up very minor scuffs and two small scratches on one rim (see last two pics). One barely breaks the anodizing, the other looks far worse than it is due to how it catches the light.

TRADE INTERESTS for BANGARANG:

Definitely willing to trade my beautiful Bangarang for some of the following throws. Make an offer! I don’t bite. Looking to try some new stuff and add to my modest collection. This is a guide, more than a hard rule. I love undersized, mini and micro throws, organic shapes and D-Bearings! Show me what you’ve got, and let’s talk!

OneDrop’s—splashes and undersized preferred:
(In no particular order)

• Dingo
• Dietz
• Parlay
• Prescription
• Cascade
• Yelets
• Code 1 + 2
• Cafe Racer
• Woolly MarkMont
• Y-Factor
• Reboot
• Rebirth
• M1

MonkeyFingeR YoYo
• 2Evil

ZGRT:
• Basilisk D Pink and green w/ Rainbow Rims

YoYoFriends:
• TiNY Blue Drought

Other:
• Fallen Angel Emerald City, Ti, Black Out
• G2 Nebulas
• Mini Star 2 Purple Heart
• and many more! Send an offer now!

OFFERS WELCOME!!

Custom Anodized Bangarang: $199 OBO FREE SHIPPING IN CONUS!

+Will be shipped with blue LBD 3D printed Boom Box case, and some 3D printed rims I made. I’m out of town for the weekend and didn’t think to bring that stuff with me. Please note my 3D printed rims may add a bit more vibe. Shoot me an offer❗️

4 Likes

this is the only yoyo i have ever considered going over my 100 dollar yoyo limit however after a mayzing sale i would be in deep poo if i bought a yoyo for 200 something lol. good luck on your quest for your grail.

2 Likes

Hands down, this is my favorite throw of all time. I carry this with me everywhere, with some rims in my pocket. I love it so much I just can’t justify letting it go and not having a signed and sworn contract with myself that whether through trade or sale, the proceeds go directly to getting me the one I desperately want. Calling it my “Grail” is actually a great way to put it.

I’ve tried letting it go. I’ve tried getting over it. I’ve tried to make do. I’ve tried living without it and with what I’ve got.

I can’t.

It’s Spike, Wild Berry, or death. Not literal death, dream death. The kind that leads to existential dread and despair lol.

2 Likes

Updated the posting with pics taken by the anodizer! These do a far better job at showing off the colors than my quick ones.

1 Like

Basically listing everything I’ve got on me at this point lol

BANGARANG TRADE INTERESTS: LBD Bangarang in Spike, or Wild Berry Containment. Would also consider trading for a couple MFD Throws (especially if one were a 2Evil) and Side Effect OneDrops! The one except would be if one was an OD Clique.

Prices are shipped CONUS, willing to do international if you’re willing to cover shipping. Feel free to ask for more details or pics!

Send me a DM, and LET’S MAKE A DEAL❗️

NOTE: Ape Abductors are relatively new and come with their box and all the trimmings. Only very light wear around the bottom from a little play. The Ape Grapes are an older set I got in a trade a couple weeks ago, no box or pouch. Some anodizing has worn away at the very bottom of the beads. Willing to trade either for another set of Ape Grapes!

50/50 Back on the Menu!

Send some offers!

Morning Bump!

LBD BANGARANG NOW JUST $199 SHIPPED!

(Sincere apologies for extra bump—it usually doesn’t do that on an edit, only a reply)

LBD BANGARANG WITH EVERYTHING NOW $199 OBO!

Posted some new pics which include the Boombox case and rims!

Willing to trade for the following:
OD x MFD Firedevil, Duncan Freebird, Duncan Orbital 2, various other MFD, and SE OD’ in splash colors.

Note: These are the trades the guy who has my Wildberry Bangarang is looking for. If you’ve got some other OD’s with SE’s, or MFD, that you’d be interested in trading let me know, I’ll run them by him.

sent you a pm about the 5050

5 Likes

Thank you! I just replied, and sent some pics for good measure :grin:

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: Warhawk — D Bearing — SOLD! Thank you! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the information and pictures, I will think about it and let you know. I don’t expect you to hold it so if you get other offers that’s fine

Howard

2 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: 50/50: SOLD! Thank you! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: Warhawk: SOLD! Thank you! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

The Arbiter may have a couple dings, but just look at those rings! :heart_eyes: It’s been one of my regular throws, and it’s still a total beast of a throw!

Send some offers before it’s too late! DM now!

1 Like

G2 Arbiter— PENDING!

G2 Arbiter back for sale! $50 SHIPPED TODAY!
MFD Ape Grapes now just $30 SHIPPED!!
MFD Ape Abductors Tiki now just $40 SHIPPED!

Let’s move these final items!
——————————————————————————————
TRADE INTERESTS for BANGARANG:

Definitely willing to trade my beautiful Bangarang for some of the following throws. Make an offer! I don’t bite. Looking to try some new stuff and add to my modest collection. This is a guide, more than a hard rule. I love undersized, mini and micro throws, organic shapes and D-Bearings! Show me what you’ve got, and let’s talk!

OneDrop’s—splashes and undersized preferred:
(In no particular order)

• Dingo
• Dietz
• Parlay
• Prescription
• Cascade
• Yelets
• Code 1 + 2
• Cafe Racer
• Woolly MarkMont
• Y-Factor
• Reboot
• Rebirth
• M1

MonkeyFingeR YoYo
• 2Evil

ZGRT:
• Basilisk D Pink and green w/ Rainbow Rims

YoYoFriends:
• TiNY Blue Drought or Rainbow

Other:
• Fallen Angel Emerald City, Ti, Black Out
• G2 Nebulas
• Mini Star 2 Purple Heart
• and many more! Send an offer now!

OFFERS WELCOME!!

Does no one out there have an undersized OneDrop or two they’d part with?

MFD Ape Grapes, Ape Abductors Tiki, and G2 Arbiter still available!

Take the Arbiter for $50 SHIPPED!

50/50, Bape Fade—SOLD!
Warhawk, D Bearing—SOLD!

1 Like

Bump to the top!

How are the MFD TIKI and APE GRAPES STILL available?! :scream:

Take Both the Abductors w/Tiki and Ape Grapes for just $69 SHIPPED

Dont judge a book by its cover! That G2 Arbiter is beautiful and an awesome daily throw. The little vibe it has does NOT effect play! I’ve actually tested this rather extensively by doing grinds and sleepers while timing it, then comparing it to other, similar throws. G2 Arbiter for just $49 SHIPPED!

Thats a STEAL!

1 Like

Evening Bump

To the top!

To everyone I owe feedback to, I promise it’ll trickle in today! Thanks for the awesome trades and even more awesome MailDay!

Bump