FS/FT: Duncan, OD, 3YO3 LF: SPARROW PLEASE! I’ve been searching for so long. Have cash and trades

WretchedRapture’s BST
Ships within the US only. Sorry, guys. Please message me with offers. All prices include shipping. If you want a better look, let me know! Will do bundle deals if you’re interested in multiples.

Also! Currently looking to trade a 2010 Black Noctu for a Blue OG Noctu. My Noctu has some dings, so I can add cash or extras to even the deal. PM me for pics. Will upload soon.

Wants List:
Deadly Spins Wrath (Purple and Blue w/ Green Splash Colorway Only)
Sengoku Hattori
ILYY Noctu (Blue OG Candy Blast)
OD Cascade
FD Stale Bread
A-RT Sparrow / Quail

For Sale or Trade

Yoyofactory GenXS - SOLD.

GenXS%201 GenXS%202

Recess Little League - SOLD.

Recess%20Little%20League%201 Recess%20Little%20League%202

Good Life Gulch - SOLD
IMG_1027 IMG_1028

Duncan Counter Punch Mint. $30 Shipped. The name is perfect for this thing. Suprisingly powerful, but feels compact in the hand.
IMG_1022 IMG_1023

Duncan Windrunner 7068 $30 Shipped. Snagged this one as part of the National Yoyo Day sale. Really awesome throw, but I own an OG Windrunner, so I don’t feel a need to keep this around. If I’m being honest, it’s probably better than the OG - seems to play a bit lighter and quicker - but I don’t like red.
IMG_1040 IMG_1041

Crucial Smoothie - SOLD
Smooth (as it should be) and definitely a looker. Clean lines and an awesome finish on the SS rings. On the fence with this one, but I don’t think I’ll pick it up too often. Someone please love this for me.
IMG_1029 IMG_1030

One Drop 54 - NQP $30 Shipped. Plays great, but NQP for good reason. Ano flaws galore and some sporadic scratches which I assume are from the previous owner. The side effects and bearing seat also have some markings/residue. I’ve tried to clean this up to no avail. I also bought this with no bearing and put in a fresh 10 Ball. None of this seems to effect play at all, but if you want your 54 to be pretty… This ain’t it, Chief. Would make a lovely beater.
IMG_1038 IMG_1039

3YO3 AL5 $75 Shipped. I bet you haven’t heard that brand in a while! Aluminum version of Landon Balk’s Ti5 titanium. Light and fast. Super torn about letting this one go. It’s been in my collection for years, but I never throw it. I figure there’s a collector out there who will make good use of this one, but I’ll need a pretty penny or a solid trade. Light scratches on either rim (pictured, sorry for the focus). Scratches are not feelable, so they may come off with some effort.
IMG_1033 IMG_1035

11 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

I saw this and thought the motivation was the Organic Mowl throw.

Still some nice throws. That hubless color is nice

1 Like

Bump. New stuff added!

2 Likes

PM sent.

1 Like

PM`D you

1 Like

Make me an offer I can’t refuse. Price drop on the Breeze.

Watermelon fades are super classy

5 Likes

I just read c3 as cLYW3
:thinking:

1 Like

Why you no buy the things? I needs monies to buy more of the things.

2 Likes

I relate so hard with this

1 Like

messaged

Quality bump. New stuuffffffffff!

That’s not a bump!

Now dasss a bump! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump. I can’t seem to edit my post? Did I edit too many times? lol.

Eventually it ages out for edits and you should start a new topic.

1 Like

Thanks, Jeff. That was my next assumption. I’ll keep that in mind when I need to make some changes.

Sparrow. I need one. Sell me one. Trade me one. Point me in the direction of any you see.