FS: Blizzard, RT, Ken Tech Euler, YYR Laser, Anglam 2, TP Leviathan 3.1, Werrd Sentinel, YYF Horizon

image|666x500

FOR SALE: Mint with box, never used and pristine, pink, CLYW BLIZZARD bimetal. Awesome yoyo at a great price!: $100 shipped.

FOR SALE: One miniscule ding- (see photo), smooth as silk, never used, generic pouch, purple Turning Point RT: $90 shipped.
(Great deal and a great yoyo!)

FOR SALE: Mint with the pouch, never used and pristine, silky smooth, Greenish Gray / Silver Acid Wash, Ken Tech Euler bimetal.
$165 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint with the box, raw and polished at factory, never used and pristine, silky smooth, YoYorecreation, Laser yoyo… $165 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint with the box, never used, perfectly smooth, yellow sOMEThING Anglam 2.
$165 shipped.

FOR SALE: Mint, used very seldom, smooth as silk, blue/green, Turning Point, Leviathan 3.1.
$120 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, half green/half gold, Werrd Sentinel: $105 shipped.

FOR SALE: mint with box, super smooth, YoYoFactory, Red, Horizon: $30 shipped.

(Firm on the prices.)
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
I am not looking for trades at this time. If you are interested please email me at greycloud@comcast.net, or text or call me at 612 913-2364 or pm me on this forum. Thank you.
P.S. If you are not more than happy with buying any of my yoyos, for any reason, I will cheerfully buy it back.

1 Like

I see an orange Format:C (not mentioned/priced) and a blue throw I can’t identify (also not mentioned/priced).

It’s an outstanding throw!

Yeah the Format C is sold and so was the Maxbet a while back. Sorry.

@twitch77 that Levi :eyes:

@twitch77 hey wouldn’t that orange green half swap look great next to your deepstate?

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bumping this BST.

Bump

Am I just tired or is there no pink blizzard pictured?

Bump