FS/T: B-Grade El Mijo Halfswap, Horizon (all sold)

Add $5 shipping, PayPal G&S included. CONUS only, please. Free shipping if you want both.

I won’t be super picky about the condition of trades. I’d be interested in trading for:

1. RCS Delrin Gamer (probably any color)
  2. Pop Art
  3. Original Weekender (energy dome in the cup)
  4. CLYW Ditch (or probably any CLYW if you have a scratch-n-dent that isn’t worth as much)
  5. Bolt 2

[Camou/Pink El Mijo, B-Grade sold]
Comes with all the original extras plus 2 sets of extra pads. The Camou side has a fair number of pin prick scratches (from the factory), and the pink side orange color didn’t saturate all the way across the splashes (anodizing flaw).

[Horizon sold]
One small ding that breaks the annodization. It’s still very smooth. Really amazing for learning finger spins and it’s got a nice long stable spin for learning other tricks. I bought a black one, and then I impulse purchased this 3 months later because I liked the colorway, but I really don’t need 2.

[Weekender sold]
The Weekender is a halfswap of the finger spin prototype colorway (the darker blue) and the Booberry Blue colorway released later. I think I should call it NMTBS – I threw the prototype a good bit before I switched the halves but can’t find any damage. I’ll include the bag that the Booberry came in. The reason I’m asking more is the prototype was a bit more expensive.

[Senban sold]
I think there’s just one area scratched from where it fell out of my pocket onto concrete. This was purchased as a b-grade, but i couldn’t find anything wrong with it. Still seems dead smooth to me.

[eXit 8 traded]
There’s a really tiny scratch on one of the steel rings, and a couple places with small, nearly invisible dings in the aluminum. Really not sure how those happened.

yoyo side 1
yoyo side 2

I can provide closeups of the damage on request.

5 Likes

Weekender sold.

bump.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s a bump.

1 Like

I’d prefer to sell, but I might be open to a modern responsive trade. Maybe… RCS Delrin Gamer?

2 Likes

Bump.

These need a new home, and I could use some $$.

3 Likes

Bump.

Bump

Not going fast, but they’re going…

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Trying to think of a clever way to bump this topic… failed.

1 Like

Automatic for the Bump

Neon Bump

1 Like

None Shall Bump

Cease to Bump

1 Like

Attack & Bump

1 Like

Prolonging the Bump

1 Like