FOR SALE: Something Superfly, YYF/TP Chaotic, YYF DV888

FOR SALE: Mint with the box, perfectly smooth, silver, Something Superfly. This yoyo is Something’s first release back in 2012. I bought it brand new and it has sat on the shelf for the most part all these years. Is still in brand new and pristine condition, and has been played literally for only mere minutes in all these years. No special reason for seldom using it, other than I have always had more yoyos than one person needs. The Superfly plays amazingly well, and has very unique unique positive feel. Comes with a brand new Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing! $90 Shipped
SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!

FOR SALE: Mint and smooth, no box, rust red acid-wash, YYF/Turning Point, Chaotic.Comes with a brand new Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing! Great yoyo and it is pristine! = $75 shipped, SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!

FOR SALE: Mint with the box, pristine and smooth, black “HARD COATED” DV888. This DV888 has the white YYF logo, This YoYoFactory DV888 is fairly rare and impossible to find! Comes with a brand new Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing!
$65 shipped. SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!

If interested please message me on this forum, email me at greycloud@comcast.net or text or call me at (612) 913-2364. Money back guarantee if you are not happy with any yoyo you buy. Thank you!

4 Likes

FourCorner

7h

With permission from the OP, I have condensed this listing to make it easier for people to see what’s for sale. Please check the information below with the original listing above.

Some great yoyos FOR SALE:

Something Superfly (Something’s first yoyo) , mint with box, $90 shipped

YYF/Turning Point, Chaotic, rust red acid-wash, mint no box, $75 shipped.

DV888, black “HARDCOATING” with with YYF logo, mint with the box, $65 shipped.

All the yoyos include a new Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing which is a great bonus, check the listing above.

@larryG51 is a great seller, ships quickly, yoyos come as described and is a pleasure to deal with. He has over 150 positive feedback reviews on the old feedback system.

Prices do not include paypal fees.

6 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

there’s some really great pieces in here if
some are still available. the formatting and layout is a bit tough and made them easy to miss… good looks @FourCorner

1 Like

All good stuff here. But is satisfaction guaranteed?

7 Likes

Bump

That gold Valor sure is pretty…

1 Like

Yeah I think so too. I have always thought the Valor was exceptional, and I am half hoping it does not sell. Lol. Nothing worse than selling off yoyos when you get short on cash!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump