Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

#1 is the winner in my eyes

3 Likes

#1 should be a no brainer, but im diggin the digger as well! Gold CAN be amazingā€¦.

Anyway, since its Stainless Steel, are you guys considering heat coloring as well?

Awesome Job done anyways!

4 Likes

Not really considering heat coloring, but Iā€™m sure someone will do it to one of the raw ones!

2 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy Dudeā€¦ itā€™s about time again :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Maybe @dizzo :thinking:

I want a raw one now. cause I want purple.

1 Like

Another vote for Number 1.

2 Likes

If titanium is involved, hit me up!

3 Likes

The first titanium yoyo we make, we will set one aside for a dizzodize! :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

Another vote for 1! Great job @ChrisFrancz!

Iā€™m curious, are these going to go on the yoyo itself?
They currently look like box art haha.

Also, how much is it going to retail for?

2 Likes

They will be on the box and stickers. The yoyo itself will have small engravings on it. We wanted to keep it simple, subtle, and elegant. No orice has been decided yet but when we do, we will announce it. Thank you for your support!

4 Likes

Iā€™m super duper excited to see what comes out, after having gotten a Elysium, I really like the feel and look of your companies throws.

2 Likes

Thank you! Youā€™ll love this one!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Weā€™re very excited to finally show you guys the Vow!

We apologize for not posting for a month or so, but know we have been hard at work to make this release very special for all of you.

As you can see the Vow will be available in Raw (polished & unpolished), Black, Rose Gold, and Gold. The release date is still to be determined because we are waiting on a few extra pieces that will come with the yoyo.

What we can share with all of you are the specs:

Material: 303 Stainless Steel
Diameter: 50.99mm
Width: 41mm
Weight: 60.75g
Gap Width: 4.5mm
Axle: M4*8mm
Bearing: Concave D-Bearing (while also come with a flat D-Bearing)

This will most likely be the only stainless steel yoyo we ever release, due to the fact that it is difficult to machine and get absolutely perfect and the amount of B-grades due to the electroplating as well.

We will be posting more about each individual colorway throughout the week and will also be having a prototype giveaway very soon!

We thank you all for your continued support. We would be here and doing what we love if it werenā€™t for the support you guys show us!

Let us know what you think of the Vow! Leave any questions or comments below or send us a message directly!

20 Likes

Fell in love! Just awesome - been waiting for those pictures since your drawingsā€¦.
Canā€™t waitā€¦. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looks very nice. How much will it cost?

3 Likes

These look great :fire: any chance some of the other colours will have no engravings? I love a minimal look

3 Likes

Looks cute. Any profile pictures?

2 Likes

Still donā€™t have a final price decided because we are still waiting on the final few things to come in to calculate the total cost of how much everything is, but as soon as we do that we will let everyone know!

1 Like

Yes we do have some unengraved ones but a very small amount of them like 4-5.

1 Like