Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

:rotating_light:GIVEAWAY​:rotating_light:

We finally received the Elysium prototype back. So, we can finally do this giveaway. Only 5 of these were made. The prototype will come with everything that is pictured.

To enter you must:

• Follow us on Instagram and our Facebook page @fewandfarbetweenyoyos
  • Like two previous posts (pick any)
  • Tag 2 friends in the comment section on our Instagram post and tell us why you would want to win this prototype.

If you do not have Instagram, you can send us a message and we will enter you into the giveaway.

The giveaway will close down on Wednesday, March 3rd at 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME.

We will choose a winner on March 4th and he or she will be contacted by the end of the day.

Good luck!

7 Likes

Very cool. Is this the one that from folks signed on the box or the one where others (smh) signed the yoyo itself?

4 Likes

This is the prototype from the signed box. The prototype that was signed was too scuffed up and the signatures unfortunately faded.

3 Likes

I have had a busy week, and wish I could have wrote this sooner but wanted to say thank you again. I love the throw. Its not in my usual wheelhouse of what I typically gravitate to, but something drew me to this and had to try it.

I was not disappointed. To me it plays very fun and floaty, like its not in a hurry to do anything, but will do anything you ask as fast as you want it to, if that makes sense. Its hard to explain, but it really doesn’t feel like anything I have or anything I have thrown before.

Excellent YOYO!!! Great Work!!!

5 Likes

nice, chris!

2 Likes

We are so excited and proud to officially announce that @yoyoprojon (Instagram) is the very first addition to the Few & Far Between Yoyos team. We have nothing but respect and admiration for Jonathan’s insane talent. Please welcome him and check out his account for more videos! Jonathan, thank you very much for joining us and for putting our yoyo to the test. It is an absolute pleasure to continue to engage with members of this community.

10 Likes

A perfect match since his skills are out of this world!

4 Likes

This is such cool news! Congrats to both sides!

I came upon Jonathans instagram for what he’s doing with Cancer research. I’ve been meaning to contact him to see how I can contribute.

Is he on these forums?

I think he’s a butter fan too… ya?

2 Likes

He is a great guy and we do have something planned in the future where most of the proceeds will go to his organization Throw Cancer Away. He is @Yoyoprojon on here and on most of his social media. Hope this helps get you in contact with him! Thank you for your support!

1 Like

I appreciate the support! If you’d like to donate you can go to https://www.throwcanceraway.com/donate

Also, if you’d like to purchase any merch all the proceeds go towards the fight against cancer
https://www.throwcanceraway.com/shop

2 Likes

The Vow.

A solemn promise.

We have been working on this project for a month or so now and we are excited to officially be able to reveal the name of our upcoming yoyo to you guys.

The Vow represents the love and passion my wife and I have for yoyos and for each other. Our goal is for you to reflect on a vow you have made to someone or something in your life.

We hope this yoyo will be special for all of you as it is for us. We have some very special things planned for this release, so stay tuned as we release details little by little.

What we can say is that it is made from stainless steel and will be a D-bearing. The different logos above also hint at something else :wink:.

What is something you think we should include with this release?

16 Likes

Production has started on the Vow!

This project is a bit more tedious than our Elysium project since this one is stainless steel and we will have a few electroplated colors which increases the risk of B-Grades. So, patience is key for this project.

These pictures are directly from our machinist. We are so excited to get these in and get better pictures for you guys.

We have some special collaborations with this project and we can’t wait for you guys to see who we are working with!

Who would you guys like to see us collab with in the future? Let us know!

Thank you all for your continued support! We hope you guys love this project!

12 Likes

I’m very excited for this one. Love the idea behind it. Keep up the good work. :+1:

2 Likes

Is this a full sized throw?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the support!

1 Like

No, it’s not fullsized. It is slightly undersized at 51mm diameter and 40.76mm width.

3 Likes

There’s always something so good looking about machined steel. I am hyped, and already wanting this.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! We love the raw look of yoyos so we will have raw unpolished and raw polished for those who want that cleaner look and others who want the more raw look if that makes sense.

3 Likes

I love my elysium so much, seriously. I can’t wait to pick this one up! I’l be keeping close tabs on this one. Please keep us posted! :smiley:

3 Likes

So awesome! We will keep everyone posted!

4 Likes