Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

Just realized we didn’t update our post here with all of our production colors and string colors. So here they are! Hope you all love them as much as we do! More updates coming soon!

[urth] Earth

Airetic Strings “Mars”

Airetic Strings “Earth”

Airetic Strings “Neptune”

[nep-toon] Neptune

[mahrz] Mars

14 Likes

The Mars is my favorite.

5 Likes

Hey guys we are so excited to give you an update on how the prototypes came out! To say the least, we are in love! We can’t wait to get our hands on them and give you better pictures but we wanted to share a little bit of the process with you. We will also be doing a giveaway of one of our Elysium prototypes. So, stay tuned for a chance to win one! Only 5 were made and this will be the only one available to the public. Let us know what you think!

13 Likes

I can’t wait! I’m pretty excited!

5 Likes

We are too! We can’t wait for you to see the boxes with your artwork. Got a Mars with your name on it! Thank you for all the work you put into the art. We can’t thank you enough!

7 Likes

I’ve been following this and I am pretty excited too! Looks like a pretty sweet yoyo!

5 Likes

Thank you! We really appreciate your support!

1 Like

PROTOTYPES ARE IN & THEY ARE DREAMY :cloud::drooling_face::white_heart:

Getting ready to ship these to reviewers/testers!

Giveaway coming SOON •

Who do you guys think will be reviewing our prototype? :thinking:

Let us know in the comments!

Design by: Patrick Dressel @hobbygod

Instagram: @fewandfarbetweenyoyos
Facebook: Few & Far Between Yoyos

17 Likes

Love the colors and can’t wait for the drop.

3 Likes

That color came out great!

4 Likes

Thank you! So happy you like it!

1 Like

Not to be the “Looks like a ____!” guy…

BUT

Looks like the Cloudberry… :man_shrugging:

Dang @hobbygod congrats on your second yoyo design getting manufactured!

7 Likes

Is there a price point set on these yet? Price may be my determining factor, really on the fence

3 Likes

This ones bigger, thinner, different cup/hub design, waaaaaaaay less aggressive of a schmoove/cut in the gap, different rim angle (Elysium is more winged out and up) and im hopeful there’s a different weight distribution, although its tough to know for sure. Definitely some similarities between this and other organics though, as most yoyos tend to have. Kappa, cloudberry, 50/50, and some older organic models (specifically general yo but others as well) from when Moe and I started yoyoing were the main inspirations

@100FatYoyoDads appreciated, but this is actually #3 for me haha, with a couple more on the way :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@yomeister Exactly what @hobbygod said. We designed this from the ground up. We both like organic and our inspiration were those that he listed. It does play very differently from the Cloudberry though I have one so I compared both right as I got the prototypes in. Hope you like it in the long run!

6 Likes

I’m not sure prices are allowed to be posted here. The price may go on the website after the protos are tweaked or approved and it goes to production. My guess anyway…

2 Likes

Not yet, but we are discussing it. We are including a lot of custom and unique goodies with it and free shipping within the US, so we hope that is something everyone will love!

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right Chris!

3 Likes

My mistake wasn’t trying to get anyone in trouble was more looking for an idea totally understand

5 Likes