Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

No worries! I’ll announce when they will drop on our website, but yeah can’t really post the price according to the YYE rules.

2 Likes

Some more Elysium prototype pictures! Let us know what you think. We’re waiting for the prototype boxes to send out to your favorite reviewers! We are very excited and stay on the look out for a giveaway after everyone is done reviewing them!

16 Likes

It’s not navy blue but I’ll give it a chance.

2 Likes

Did you see the blue they picked for the production run? Think you’ll be happy with it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The blue in the picture above? I like a dark navy blue like this one

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGvOUbwJPVg/?igshid=pb2pkx4jufnm

2 Likes

@PCaliyoyos Our production run Neptune will be closer to that Navy Blue you are looking for.

@hobbygod Thanks for linking it for him! Just saw this.

3 Likes

ELYSIUM Prototypes are ready to be shipped out!

Celen and I have poured our hearts into making this run as special and unique as we possibly could. Everything you guys see in these pictures has been custom made specifically for Elysium. It has been such a beautiful journey because we have collaborated with many amazing people in this community that have been nothing but supportive of our project. They literally helped our dream come true.

This is the prototype version of the box but all three planets (Mars, Earth and Neptune) will have a unique version of the box.

Every box will include the following:

• Custom made counterweight
  • Custom made string pick
  • Custom made enamel pin
  • Custom made button
  • Custom made face mask
  • Custom made and matching Airetic string
  • Custom made 5x5 pouch
  • Logo and artwork stickers

In addition to that, we will be doing a giveaway for one of our prototypes which will be the only time an Elysium prototype will be available to the public and it’s a 1 of 5 ever made.

As our prototypes make their way to reviewers and testers we will keep you guys posted on any updates on the production run which is being machined as we speak.

Thank you for all your support and we hope you guys love it as much as we do!

@ChrisFrancz
@hobbygod

16 Likes

Can confirm, this thing is great

15 Likes

:+1:t2::fire::+1:t2::fire::+1:t2:

5 Likes

I know some people down play some brands and all the “extras” that come with a yoyo but these extras and counterweights have some very nice appeal.

The yoyo itself looks like a great, slightly oversized (to my preference) and soft look to it. It looks extremely comfortable and versatile.

I’m sorry I dont understand but on the production is the yoyo going to have alternate colors to match the planet style CW with it or will it just be a matching box with the CW?

8 Likes

Thank you! We really put a lot of time and effort putting everything together. So each Elysium comes in three different colorways: Earth (green), Mars (red/orange more like a rust color), and Neptune (blue). Each planet/color will come with its corresponding box artwork and counterweight. For example, Mars will have the orange/red astronaut artwork on the front of the box and will come with the Mars counterweight. I hope this helped to answer your question. Thank you so much for your support and we hope you love it as much as we do!

9 Likes

very excited for this bro… clever concept, good story, well-thought out and presented. i like your team, and it’s a cool family venture. awesome

8 Likes

a couple proto pics :eyes::eyes::eyes:

21 Likes

Amazing pictures! Thank you for all the help and support. We hope you love and enjoy it as much as we do!

8 Likes

That looks incredible!
Best artwork I have seen on (and inside) a yoyo box.

And the yoyo looks great too.

Some very nice pictures Snacks.

9 Likes

thanks man, there are a lot of really clever touches… i’m about to hop into a fam zoom meeting, so i’ll catch up in a minute… but this is incredible!

5 Likes

alright i’m sidelining this meeting…

i’ve had the yoyo less than 24 hours, but i’d like to at least give a feel for my experience with it. and from opening the shipping box that’s what it was, an experience.

once i unwrapped the bubble wrap, it was a unique package to look at. it wasn’t a box, but a story - or an explanation almost. it not only told me a lot about some of the ‘story’ and ideas behind it, but also the contributors to the project - as this being somewhat community sourced, i thought that spoke a lot to the value of those involved. opening the package as well - as mentioned - the internal print was a nice touch, adding to the unique experience.

grabbing the throw to pull it out (which was not a struggle), you could immediately feel
the unique blast of the throw - silky smooth, it makes you want to hold and feel it, touch it. very nice. underneath were the accoutrements, including the custom matching counterweights (the proto package included one for each production model). these were made to match each planet, and are also shown with a matching custom rocket pin and custom airetic string in one of the above pictures. these little touches were very cool, and showed a great attention to detail.

also included, were the elysium pouch, the ‘few & far between’ pin, and the few & far between mask. it was cool because the mask immediately went into use, and is a decent 2-ply mask.

i’ve been playing this guy consistently since i got it. what stood out right away, as mentioned, was the finish. this carried immediately into my play experience bringing added comfort. another attribute, which i found very similar in the 50/50, was that it does not ‘feel its size’. i’d mentioned the 50/50 almost feels ‘un-wide’; this had the same characteristic in overall dimension. the shape, and width in the catch, (particularly towards the top) the ‘swoop’ is comfortable and gives it a very forgiving feel.

one feature i’ve enjoyed most right out the gate is how precise the throw is. it’s a long spinner, and binds great even at lower rpms.

oh…

i forgot to mention, this is beautiful!

so, 21 hours, 10 or so of those i was sleeping…

14 Likes

an elysium adventure…

so, i’m going to send the proto i received to a few other cats to play around with and check out, put the hurt to, etc… @moefv has quite a few reviewers already lined up, has had a boatload of community involvement already, and i’m hoping i can help with that a bit too… and get him some add’l feedback from other folks that be playing with it from the community. i’ll be sending it with the goodies for folks along the way to choose from. that said, you maybe hearing some additional commentary here.

i am really enjoying the elysium, a lot. i mentioned on IG how i strapped up for some 5a (it had been a while), and for me, that was where the stability of this throw really shined. it was very easy for me to keep it on plane, balanced - and MOVING… this is saying a lot.

yoyos spin forever, some more forever than others… i guess. but, i was getting some pretty monster regens too. and it’s snappy, not snaggy… even if i get a bit… sloppy…

a few things of note - this has soft, comfortable throws on the string… i told @moefv i was trying to force it to thud, lol. it will move fast, and will show some nice floatiness even at speed. the tactile appeal is a great detail as well.

i also would like to mention the airetic strings that came with it are dope. i have them on a handful of other throws now too and they i enjoy them as well…

18 Likes

Thank you @fatguysnacks247 we are looking forward to having others try it and give us more feedback!

9 Likes