Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

Thank you so much, Chris! You were a HUGE part of this project and bringing all of this to life for us. We can’t thank you enough and look forward to doing more projects with you in the future!

11 Likes

Hey guys! Just wanted to give an update/announcement! We are happy to say that Elysium will soon be available on YoyoExpert. They will have a few Mars and Neptunes in stock. We hoped to send them
some Earth Elysiums but we only have 1 left. If any of you guys would be interested in getting the last one send us a message! Thanks guys! We hope that everyone who has gotten an Elysium is enjoying it!

11 Likes

Is the Neptune blue the same blue as seen in that FB demo video I saw last week?

1 Like

No. I believe that would be the prototype blue you are referring to. The Neptune blue is a darker, more rich blue.

1 Like

Today is a very special day! It is my beautiful wife, Celen’s birthday! I wanted to wish her a happy birthday. Without her, Few & Far Between would not be possible or even exist. I am so grateful for all the help she gives me and constant support. In honor of her birthday, we will have the last few remaining Elysiums at a discounted price (message us where you can get them).

The code is BIRTHDAYWEEK21. It will expire this Sunday the 14th at 11:59 PM.

We will also have some more announcements later this week regarding extra Neptune Elysium A-grades we have and B-grades that will soon be available. Thank you guys for your continued support and we hope you enjoy this little gift from us to you!

12 Likes

Happy Birthday to Celen!

2 Likes

Thank you, Chris!

1 Like

Just bought a mars about 2 minutes ago!!! Thanks!! Like I said earlier, been looking forward to it!!!

Thanks again, very excited for this yoyo!!

Dirk

2 Likes

oh yea and almost forgot…Happy Birthday to Celen!

1 Like

Great! Can’t wait for you to try it! Thank you for your support. We’re always looking for feedback, so let us know what you think once you get it.

2 Likes

I definitely will. Thank you again!!!

1 Like

Thank you guys so much! We are officially out of the Earth Elysiums and Neptunes. Only 3 Mars left. There will still be some available on YYE soon! Also we will have some extra Neptune A-grades available soon at a much more affordable price (they won’t have as many extras) and we will have B-grades available as well for those interested. Thank you guys so much for your support! We really appreciate it all of you who have gotten an Elysium. Thank you!

5 Likes

Okay so this throw got to me in the mail yesterday - I picked up the Earth colorway. I absolutely love this throw so far. This is the most modern organic that I have in my collection right now. Nothing else that I can really compare it to. I don’t have a Kappa or Cloudberry but I imagine this is somewhat similar. My mind is absolutely blown though right now. I had no idea that a mono organic could be such a joy to pick up and throw. Not just from a chill / comfort perspective, but this thing really is stable, floaty, and maneuverable. While it may not excel at any one specific thing, it really does hit all the marks of a great throw overall. This thing is super balanced from a performance standpoint. So happy to have picked this one up.

Finish 10/10 - as good as it gets imo

Smoothness 10/10 - As smooth as a throw from a boutique gets imo

Stability - 9/10 it’s a modern organic, as good as it gets for an organic imo

Float - 10/10 definitely has a nice float factor, but can achieve faster combos pretty nicely if you push it.

Power - 8/10 plenty powerful to pull off the longest combos I come up with. I think i’ve seen a few people mention that they were underwhelmed by the power, but for me it’s just the opposite, i’m actually blown away by the power given the spec and shape. I couldn’t really ask for much more.

Response - 10/10 This was something that I was a bit worried about, but not much because I knew I could try and tune the response to more of my particular liking. I saw a review that mentioned that this throw was very slipy on binds. Again, for me, I couldn’t disagree more. The default pads mine came with are performing as well as I could ask. The extra RSO pads it came with are a super nice bonus in case you aren’t happy with the stock setup.

Overall - 9.5/10 - absolutely love this first throw by Few and Far Between. I’m surprised these have been available for as long as they have, probably simple because it’s a newer boutique company. All my expectations were exceeded though, and I’m a pretty picky person tbh. If you have the money available, and are looking for a modern organic, in my opinion look no further because I don’t think you will regret picking this one up. Get one while you can! :heart: :+1:

16 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much! This was one of the best, if not the best written review we have gotten. Your words mean the world to us and is why we started Few & Far Between. We really appreciate your support and we have some more great projects in store for you and everyone else as well! We hope you enjoy what we have coming next!

8 Likes

The pads that come with it are silicone pads. The RSO Landing Pads are extras that we included if you want to remove the silicone pads and put in the Landing Pads. Hope this clears things up.

3 Likes

UGH!!! So excited for Mars…Saturday seems so far away!!!

Seriously though, you got that shipped way fast!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

We’re so excited for you to get it! The shipping would have been quicker if the post office was open. We like to get all orders shipped the day they are made or the next. Thank you somuch for your support. It really means a lot to us!

4 Likes

I’m glad you liked the review. It was my pleasure to write. You guys really earned it. I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us!

3 Likes

Hey guys! We wanted to announce that we will be putting our Elysium B-grades along with our extra Neptune A-grades for sale soon.

The B-grades will include:

• Matching box artwork
  • Matching Airetic strings
  • Matching pouch
  • RSO Landing Pads
  • Airetic, RSO, and F&FB stickers

The B-grades have small ano flaws as you can see in the pictures. Some Elysiums have more pronounced ano flaws than others, but all are smooth and play exactly like the A-grades. We had two Mars Elysiums that have polished cups and are shinier than the original. You can see the difference in the last picture. For those of you who would like one of those, please send us a message.

We were not expecting extra Neptune A-grades, so we do not have masks, buttons, counterweights, or string picks for them. Therefore, we will be pricing them at $85. They will include:

• Matching box artwork
  • Matching Airetic string
  • Matching pouch
  • F&FB Enamel Pin
  • RSO Landing Pads
  • Airetic, RSO, and F&FB stickers

We really hope you guys enjoy these and pick some up! Thank you so much for all the support you have shown us and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send us a message!

10 Likes

LAST WEEK THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE!!:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
It has been amazing to see the support everyone has given this run! If you are looking to get a hold of one feel free to send us a message!

Thank you dearly!

Are you guys ready for our next project?

4 Likes