Favorite Forum Members

Who are your favorite forum members? I know there was a post like this way back when dinosaurs lived, so I thought I’d bring one back. There is no limit to how many you can name.
Also, nobody is allowed to take offense if they are not named. Nobody is allowed to brag if they are named. Nobody is allowed to post who their least favorites are (no matter how much you dislike them), only your favorites are permitted.

My Favs:
Its_Steve
masonmc23
alecto
GoCrazyForYoyo
Abby1371
ErikKerber
jhb8426
yoyoexpertman54
mcwrock
yoyodoc
GregP
Logi
LeftyLink
TotalArtist (how could I forget)
LeDave
YYEGarret
Andre
Chimera

I may add more later if I can think of more, but these all come to mind and are in no specific order.

Anmo and Ripcord,

as well as the people from the chat room; MexicanDragon, Enthal, Leschi, Schnayke, and the others I may have missed.

Alright here’s mine in no particular order
GregP
Alecto
TotalArtist
Zorro
Yoyodoc
Jhb4826
BanjoSpins (when he’s on at least)
Legyoyo
LeDave
GoCrazyforYoyo
BCmaddog
Erik Kerber
Wildcat23
UsagiCat
Brandon Vu
Andre
YYEGarrett
Eric Koloski
More people on the list but this is what I can think of.

({RTD} alecto) #4

im honored that two members put me on their list:
heres mine

abby
yoyodoc
ledave
gregp
TOTALARTIST
these are just the ones off the top of my head

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #5

If you weren’t a favorite on my list, you’d be banned already! :-*

({RTD} alecto) #6

lol
mod layin the law down!

Personally, I like yoyodoc’s sarcasm, even if its occasionally directed at me.

I also like:
-TotalArtist
-anmo
-Gambit

They are pretty much at the top of my list.

Edit: add Stickman and Sparhawk in there. Stickman for obvious reasons, and Sparhawk knows everything about everything, he’s definitely one of the most knowledgeable guys on this board.

I guess it’s the assortment of personalities and contributions that makes us such an entertaining bunch. It keeps things interesting around here haha. There are too many people for me to name really. I swear I’ll try to work on a list, but it would be incredibly long. I’ve been hanging on here for a few years now, so I’m beyond a top 10 list for this one. Zorro, Abby, Alecto, mcciurleo, thanks for the props, and the feeling is mutual too. :wink:

I am kinda new here so I don’t know that many people on here BUT the guy who traded with me first
was YoMurph and he is a really nice guy (at trading at least ;D) and I trade with him plenty now.
But I can’t really say, I don’t really know anyone.

(⛷ Noisy Lurker) #10

There are always those that are disappointed with threads like this and fail to be recognized. In order to promote the well being of all members, I will provide an outlet for the recognition you all so deserve.

Just hit the thank you button on this post and you will all be immortalized on my favorites list for all to see. Get the recognition you deserve! ::slight_smile:

Haha

(Erik Kerber ) #12

Well some of my favorites…

Skiterz And JHB (Plz don’t ban mee thats all I’m asking) :smiley:

No but seriously they always pop in with some of the funniest things.

TotalArtist She is such a huge contributor to this hole community with all the contests and prizes and photo’s and just being an all around nice person.

Gambit Just an all around funny guy and any second now he’s gonna pop in this thread with that little Gif he always does and say “Oh stop it you”

GregP Great guy very helpful to all the new comers and really helps this forum to grow.

other honerable mentions

EVERYONE That is part of the “How High Can We Go” Thread

including but not limited too:

Alecto
BCmaddog
Convig
888victini
Zorro
AGyoyo
sturttw

And as far as others
Abby 1371
Andy569
All the boy’s over at tropic spins I really love what you guy’s are doing over there.
Steve Brown
Andre Boulay
Basepi (Havnt seen him on in like a year but still)
Yoyospirit (For those amazing powder coats)
Magicyo (For hosting that awesome secret santa each year)
YYE Garrett
Wildcat 23 (For helping me with my gaming PC needs)
Legyoyo (Very fun guy when he was around)

And I’ve already edited this post twice and I just posted it because I keep thinking of people I want to add

there are so many others I cant even thing of right now. Sorry for making the list so long but I’ve been on these boards for almost 2 years now so I’ve met a lot of people who have come and gone

Next time you’re on the main page, just take a peek down at the bottom and skim through Users Online. I think you’ll find most of them listed there.

Eric (Erik? I’m too lazy too look up which is correct) Koloski, yoyoexpert garret, Andre of course, magicyo, gocrazyforyoyo, and I’m too lazy to say the rest. (I’m naming mostly people who won’t see it lol)

A little surprised I’m not! :stuck_out_tongue:

Same I figured eventually y’all would get done with me :smiley: :smiley:

Too many faves to name…

I can’t believe I still made someone’s list. :o

Mine are: (in no particular order)

TotalArtist
Gambit
anmo
GregP
alecto
jhb8426
Zorro
SkinnyBNY
LeDave
kyo
shen703

I cri everytim. Nobody loves me.
Jk I don’t really care. I’ll add a list later.

*everytiem
Luv u bb