Favorite Book?

(Mikey) #1

Whats your favorite book? I’m in the middle of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, And so far, I love it.

(M²) #2

I read alot of books, but some of my favorites are The Roar, The Taggerung, The Children of the Lamp series, and others that i can’t think of.

Sherlock Holmes/Around the world in 80 days/Journey to the center of the earth/Adolf Hitler:The beginners guide

The Hobbit, Robinson Crusoe, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, Sherlock Holmes

Prey by Michael Crichton

Loved that book aswell!

Some of my favorite books are:

Stieg Larsson -the Millenium Triology
Tom Rob Smith - Child 44
Mary Roach - Stiff

Survivor, The Shinning, and The Da Vinci Code.

The Door within trilogy, Harry Potter, the Kingdom series, the Hunger games…and more.

Fantasy Fiction: easily the Wheel of Time series, if you don’t know it you haven’t explored the
genre properly

Science Fiction: the Ender Saga

Comedy: Lamb

Others: White Boy Shuffle
any book by Christopher Moore
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Hatchet series. Starting to read Left Behind Kids version. Also, manga such as Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist.

That’s a great series. I like the 12th one the best, it’s the most exiting one i’ve read so far…but i’ve only gotten to book 13…lol…

To all of you that do not know, there are 40 books in the kids series, lol.

(Q) #12

The Adult series was terrible in my opinion. I’d of probably gotten more into it if I were religious.

But my favorite book has to be Desperation by Stephen King.

I’ve been meaning to get the Shining, but I just can’t seem to find it.

The Giver trilogy by Lois Lowry. Very good trilogy. You guys should definitly check it out if you havn’t already. :slight_smile:

(Ellie) #14

perks of being a wallflower, i guess

That’s pretty much how I felt, never really been to interested in Stephen King myself though.

The adult series is pretty boring IMO.

year of living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs.

The whole discworld series, (I’m on a quest to find all forty or so books. I check half priced books to save money, buying all their books, going to barns and nobles, amazon, etc. 12 down, thirty or so to go.) the his dark materials trilogy, the tunnels series, the list goes on.

(M²) #19

I’m sorry for being nerdy, but mtg has a line of novels and sub series that are actually pretty good. Some of them are crap, but some are actually a good read.

Alex rider series
hardy boys series
harry potter
twilight
the daimond brothers