favorite artist

so who is ur favorite or favorites of singers

mine are nicki minag lil wayne b.o.b paramore eminem ke$hakid kudi and more

what are urs

Are you from Gibber? y r u talkin in giberish

those are all aryists

Some of mine: Linkin Park, Staind, Anberlin, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Doors Down, Relient K, Plain White Ts, Three Days Grace, Green Day…I really like tons and tons of music and am not overly picky I guess.

Sonu nigam is my favorite singer.

HA HA!!! so true…

anyway… I like the classics, and people like Metallica, Megadeth, All That Remains, Dethklok, ect. No rap. I can only listen to less than 20 rap songs.

Eminem, Dr. Dre, ice cube, Niki Minaj, Xzibit, Bink 182, Sublime, Sum 41, Cypress Hill, 3OH3, Paramore, Shakira, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, Ke$ha etc etc. Im not really stuck on one single genre of music.

(Cinimod105) #9

Julie Andrews would always remain the best.

Here I come!
Pop Shuvit, RATM, Audioslave, Iron Maiden, Dargonforce, Capsule, The Prodigy, TM Revolution, Incubus, Bon Jovi, MJ, SNSD, All That Remains, Firewind, Takashi Sorimachi, Project EAR, Third Eye Blind, uhh Hanson? The Moffats?

What else? Hmm…

(JonasK) #11

Mine are pretty much local jazz musicians. Keith Jarrett and Count Basey are up there too, they aren’t local though.

Also, Farmers Market beats it all. Probably the best Balkan/Freejazz/Funk band there is.

Umm

I was thinking I was gonna post edvard munch since I like the scream, but this is a music thread. So I guess I will say Joe Satriani, and leave it at that.

If this is a “singing” thread I think we can eliminate most that has been listed. Sorry but the first to go would have to be Ke$ha. I don’t think “artist” and her should ever be put together in a positive way. A true talent in vocals would have to be someone such as Luciano Pavarotti, not the likes of her or Lil Wayne. Just my opinion.

well tha6ts just who i like so…

eminem KiD CuDi linkin park nickelback

(Halbach) #16

Gonna go with Daft Punk (Yes, they count), Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold.

Daft Punk is awesome. 8)

aerosmith, metallica, van halen, all the classics

Favorite Rapper/Singer is Eminem. :wink:

parry gripp! lol