Edition Content Log: 2023 PNWR After Movie

Hey Guys! I had the opportunity to Unbox the new Luftverk 000 54SE. While the yoyo is a work of art I do want to point out the unboxing experience that truly blew me away. The attention to detail from a consumer perspective is so cool and I feel like it should definitely be an expected level of presentation given the price point of some of these $$$ Titaniums. Hats off Luftverk!

12 Likes

Thought it would be better to keep this as a thread instead of making another post per vid.

Hey Everyone! After a long while and a battle with the YT upload manager UI, the 2022 National’s edit is up! This was my first time shooting anything in this scope and a lot of things were learned from the mistakes I had made during the shooting of it.

Please enjoy, if you did enjoy please consider sharing it to others :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Such a great thing to wake up to. :fire: :fire: :fire: thank you for your work. Loved the song choices.

post it to reddit imo.

3 Likes

Let’s go it’s refreshing to see a contest from these angles.

3 Likes

I appreciate you checking it out! Glad it was a good start to your morning.

5 Likes

:laughing: both have their merits

2 Likes

Great video.

2 Likes

glad you enjoyed!

A big thank you to everyone who has checked out the Nationals video! It really warmed my heart that folks were enjoying it.

However thats not the end of the vids! Will be working on a 54SE video today featuring a local player, although it’ll be on the shorter side, I hope you will all enjoy regardless :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Recently Adrian was visiting San Francisco and this was some of the footage we got during that day. Hope you enjoy, 54SE vid soon

8 Likes

I was surprised to see which yoyo he is using because I never see talk about it online. But I also have one and it’s REALLY nice.

Also, amazing segment. Well done.

(For those who don’t recognise it, YoyoPalace Journey)

3 Likes

Woah! Sick video as always Edition! The vibes remind me of the old CLYW Andrew Maider videos back in the day! Also @Aridnavleez has killer moves!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Really appreciate the love! Wish Adrian was local, such a great guy to work with and learn from.

2 Likes

The Luftverk 000 54se vid is up! Although this clip is on the shorter side I hope you enjoy none the less.

This is the last vid for a short while but comment who you’d like to see content of and I’ll see if we can set things up at contests or when folks might be in the area.

10 Likes

WOW! Great video @MaximShoots ! Sometimes shorter vids are the way to go LOL - also YOU GOT SOME MOVESSS!!! Nicely done! :fire:

2 Likes

Not me in this one haha, this is a local player who goes by @lordgreenbean on IG. Great player to work with. I hope to make a longer edit with them when our schedules line up again.

3 Likes

hahah omg my b LOL!

3 Likes

All good all good!

2 Likes

A little BTS for an upcoming video, this one might not be out for a little while.

3 Likes

Enjoy some tricks from the YYF hangout that was hosted before the Nats contest. Thanks for watching as always and I hope you all enjoy!

13 Likes